#1 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:50 PM

I'm on Twit and @onedirection is posting something about the lyrics to the best song ever, i think.

#BestSongsEver2010QuizQ1: Added/further/increased + A person who works in a cinema. 1DHQ x

#BestSongsEver2010QuizQ2: Large Aircraft + Angus + Julia + Small Rock. 1DHQ x

#BestSongsEver2010QuizQ3. Name of a dog + Planet + J u s _ / T h e / W_ y / Y o u / A _ _ . 1DHQ x

#BestSongsEver2010QuizQ4. He's married to Beyonce, she plays the piano - they have a song together. 1DHQ x

#BestSongsEver2010QuizQ5: The band is a form of transport, the song includes the opposite of brother... 1DHQ x

#BestSongsEver2010QuizQ6: She was married to Russell Brand, the song is most appropriate on the 5th November.. 1DHQ x

this is what is being posted by @onedirection. someone want to figure this out 4 me? i can't figure it out

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

#2 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5635 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

haha no, they were quizzing fans on popular songs from 2010 lln sorry to burst your bubble there

My ass is on the line! ~Harry, This Is Us

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught ~5 Seconds of Summer - Good Girls

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users