#1 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4423 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

This is completely irrelivent but can some1 give me the the link to the one way or another video cause I can't find it.
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

#2 Pinky101

Pinky101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • LocationStalk Much?? LLN!!!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

How do u load links on here?

Elliott xx

#3 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4423 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

Copy and paste.

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

#4 Pinky101

Pinky101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

Kk 1 sec

Elliott xx

#5 1DizzleMyNizzle

1DizzleMyNizzle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6173 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:26 AM

Jordan, I posted it in the Cookie Monster Direction thread. :)

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

Please visit my blog!

Ongoing fanfics:

My Ex-Best Friend Harry - Ch. 4 posted 11/21/14

Hayley Willis was Harry Styles' best friend until six months ago, when they had a major fight.  Now, she has an abusive boyfriend named Preston, but she's afraid to report him for domestic violence, for fear that he'll just abuse her more.  When Hayley meets Harry for the first time in six months, Harry convinces her to face her fears and report the jerk.  Hayley and Harry rekindle their friendship, but will it turn into a romance?

Stockholm Syndrome - Ch. 7 posted 12/30/14

Skylar Harding is kidnapped by Niall Horan and the rest of One Direction to be Niall's pretend girlfriend, on the orders of Modest! Management.  Niall does everything to conceal Skylar's identity, including changing her name and hair color.  Skylar is resentful at first, but will she actually fall in love?

The One-Night Stand 2 - Ch. 1 posted 12/14/14

Broken Home - Ch. 5 posted 3/18/15

Rewrite of One Way or Another.  Kellie Hampton lives in a broken home where her dad constantly abuses her.  He'd even raped her on her thirteenth birthday.  Kellie's friend Brittany convinces her to vent to her cousin, Harry Styles, since Kellie is madly in love with him.  Harry completely understands her situation.

Just when she thinks things are finally looking up, Kellie is kidnapped and raped by her new history teacher, causing her dad to think she was out with a guy.  Kellie's dad subsequently kicks her out, prompting her to run away to Harry and the rest of One Direction.  Will life with One Direction be better than life at home?

It Started on Prom Night - Ch. 4 posted 4/1/15

Maya Butler is the girlfriend of Steven Bell. She wasn't planning on attending Senior Prom, but when Steven convinces her that One Direction is performing, she's all for it.

During One Direction's performance at prom, Louis sees Maya crying and quickly finds out why--Steven is dancing with another girl, namely his female friend Allison Brown. Having already met Maya just before the dance, he comforts her and talks her into dumping Steven. Will Louis mend Maya's broken heart?

Royal Romance - Ch. 1 posted 4/14/15

Princess Caryn Rifkin, the seventeen-year-old daughter of King Merton of London, is urged by her father to marry a handsome prince, but Caryn doesn't want anyone but Zayn Malik from One Direction.  Will King Merton approve of his daughter dating a commoner?

Completed fanfics:

The One-Night Stand

Meghan Teed has had a one-night stand habit since high school, bringing a different guy home every week.  She's set up on a date with Zayn Malik by her roommate Lauren, but that date, too, turns into a one-night stand.  After Meghan finds out she's pregnant, Lauren kicks her out of the house to teach her a lesson.  With nowhere to go, Meghan calls the baby's father, who turns out to be married to a woman who wants to kill her.  Then, Meghan calls Zayn, who at first refuses to let her stay with One Direction, but gives in when he hears of her situation.

At One Direction's mansion, Louis Tomlinson finds Meghan sleeping on the couch in the living room and accuses her of being a stalker.  When Meghan tells him otherwise, explaining the real reason she was there, Louis backs down.  Meghan and Louis eventually start dating, but will Louis be able to break Meghan of her habit?  Or will another guy come along and encourage it?

Summer Love (revised)

Jessalyn Martin wins a contest to tour with One Direction.  When she and her favorite, Liam Payne, meet at the airport in Stockholm, it's love at first sight.  But there's one thing standing between them--Jessalyn's abusive ex-boyfriend Aaron, who despises the fact that Jessalyn is dating another guy.  In his jealous rage, Aaron eventually kidnaps and rapes Jessalyn, and she become pregnant with triplets, but that doesn't stop Liam from being there for Jessalyn.  Will Jessalyn and Liam keep their love going, even when they're not together?

#6 Pinky101

Pinky101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

http://www.huffingto..._n_2728989.html

Elliott xx

#7 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4423 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:28 AM

None r working. Grrrrr

#8 Maximum Ride

Maximum Ride

Devoted Directioner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1566 posts
  • LocationIn my sweet Niall's arms, eating a sandwich

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

go to the onedirectionVEVO page on youtube and it should pop right up

#DirectionersNeverLoseHope

#9 Maximum Ride

Maximum Ride

Devoted Directioner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1566 posts
  • LocationIn my sweet Niall's arms, eating a sandwich

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

just search OnedirectionVEVO on youtube 

#DirectionersNeverLoseHope

#10 1DizzleMyNizzle

1DizzleMyNizzle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6173 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:31 AM

yeah surprised you didn't look there lln

Please visit my blog!

Ongoing fanfics:

Hayley Willis was Harry Styles' best friend until six months ago, when they had a major fight.  Now, she has an abusive boyfriend named Preston, but she's afraid to report him for domestic violence, for fear that he'll just abuse her more.  When Hayley meets Harry for the first time in six months, Harry convinces her to face her fears and report the jerk.  Hayley and Harry rekindle their friendship, but will it turn into a romance?

Skylar Harding is kidnapped by Niall Horan and the rest of One Direction to be Niall's pretend girlfriend, on the orders of Modest! Management.  Niall does everything to conceal Skylar's identity, including changing her name and hair color.  Skylar is resentful at first, but will she actually fall in love?

Rewrite of One Way or Another.  Kellie Hampton lives in a broken home where her dad constantly abuses her.  He'd even raped her on her thirteenth birthday.  Kellie's friend Brittany convinces her to vent to her cousin, Harry Styles, since Kellie is madly in love with him.  Harry completely understands her situation.

Just when she thinks things are finally looking up, Kellie is kidnapped and raped by her new history teacher, causing her dad to think she was out with a guy.  Kellie's dad subsequently kicks her out, prompting her to run away to Harry and the rest of One Direction.  Will life with One Direction be better than life at home?

Maya Butler is the girlfriend of Steven Bell. She wasn't planning on attending Senior Prom, but when Steven convinces her that One Direction is performing, she's all for it.

During One Direction's performance at prom, Louis sees Maya crying and quickly finds out why--Steven is dancing with another girl, namely his female friend Allison Brown. Having already met Maya just before the dance, he comforts her and talks her into dumping Steven. Will Louis mend Maya's broken heart?

Princess Caryn Rifkin, the seventeen-year-old daughter of King Merton of London, is urged by her father to marry a handsome prince, but Caryn doesn't want anyone but Zayn Malik from One Direction.  Will King Merton approve of his daughter dating a commoner?

Completed fanfics:

The One-Night Stand

Meghan Teed has had a one-night stand habit since high school, bringing a different guy home every week.  She's set up on a date with Zayn Malik by her roommate Lauren, but that date, too, turns into a one-night stand.  After Meghan finds out she's pregnant, Lauren kicks her out of the house to teach her a lesson.  With nowhere to go, Meghan calls the baby's father, who turns out to be married to a woman who wants to kill her.  Then, Meghan calls Zayn, who at first refuses to let her stay with One Direction, but gives in when he hears of her situation.

At One Direction's mansion, Louis Tomlinson finds Meghan sleeping on the couch in the living room and accuses her of being a stalker.  When Meghan tells him otherwise, explaining the real reason she was there, Louis backs down.  Meghan and Louis eventually start dating, but will Louis be able to break Meghan of her habit?  Or will another guy come along and encourage it?

Summer Love (revised)

Jessalyn Martin wins a contest to tour with One Direction.  When she and her favorite, Liam Payne, meet at the airport in Stockholm, it's love at first sight.  But there's one thing standing between them--Jessalyn's abusive ex-boyfriend Aaron, who despises the fact that Jessalyn is dating another guy.  In his jealous rage, Aaron eventually kidnaps and rapes Jessalyn, and she become pregnant with triplets, but that doesn't stop Liam from being there for Jessalyn.  Will Jessalyn and Liam keep their love going, even when they're not together?

#11 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4423 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:32 AM

I did. It says the 1D video but it's not. GRRRR. I'm angry and upset.

#12 1DizzleMyNizzle

1DizzleMyNizzle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6173 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

hmmmmmm let me try

Please visit my blog!

Ongoing fanfics:

Completed fanfics:

The One-Night Stand

Summer Love (revised)

#13 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4423 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:35 AM

I FOUND IT!!!!!! Yay

#14 1DizzleMyNizzle

1DizzleMyNizzle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6173 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:35 AM

did you watch past the ad? lln

Please visit my blog!

Ongoing fanfics:

Completed fanfics:

The One-Night Stand

Summer Love (revised)

#15 1DizzleMyNizzle

1DizzleMyNizzle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6173 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

nvm lln how is it???

Please visit my blog!

Ongoing fanfics:

Completed fanfics:

The One-Night Stand

Summer Love (revised)

#16 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4423 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

It's 2:38 and I was trying not to laugh my head off and wake the neighbour hood. Lol

#17 1DizzleMyNizzle

1DizzleMyNizzle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6173 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

lln!

Please visit my blog!

Ongoing fanfics:

Completed fanfics:

The One-Night Stand

Summer Love (revised)

#18 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4423 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:52 AM

It never gets old

#19 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4423 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

Im close to wettin myself. Lol. It's hilarious

#20 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:48 AM

lol

totally agree w/ u jordan

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users