#21 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

okay, okay, chill ur zayn loving nerves lara! :)

im posting

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

#22 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:57 AM

Chapter 3:

***Night of the concert-

~My POV-

Ohmygod, this concert is jammed! There's at least over a thousand girls here. I did miss out on alot!

Stephanie checks us in and we go to our seats. Girls everywhere were holding signs, wearing 1D t-shirts, and wrote things about the boys on thier arms. They truly love them. Just like I truly love Zayn(even though I forgot about him for a few years).

When the concert begins, the boys bounce on out to stage. Louis falls over and Niall trips over him. The audience cracks up laughing. Louis jumps back up and waves to the crowd and Niall hits him. Then, they begin performing. I've never really heard thier songs, except I Want because I was dared by Stephanie to, so this was kinda new. I kept my eyes on Zayn the whole time. He's really good! And once, I coulda sworn that he saw me and stopped singing. I ducked down, hoping Zayn wouldn't remember me.

~Zayn's POV-

While we were singing Kiss You, I scanned the audience to watch thier reactions. Then, my eyes stopped on one girl. Brown hair. Brown eyes. And she didn't wear anything that Directioners would normally wear. She sees me and ducks down fast. At first, I thought she was giggling because she saw me, but then I regonize brown hair, brown eyes. Caitlyn, the girl I had a crush on for many years in the past. I almost stopped singing.

~My POV-

Oh man, I think Zayn did see me. He's still looking out this way. "Steph, Zayn's looking at me.", I say. She looks away from Niall for once and says "Hey, why don't you wave to him?". "Cause I think he remembers me! I'm.....still shy.", I say. She laughs. And then the boys stop singing. Huh, thier done.

And then I see Zayn talking to the boys and pointing out in my direction. He says something and they nod. Oh crap. "I think they were talking about me.", I say, flipping my sweatshirt hood up. "Are you that shy?", Stephanie asks. I nod. "Okay, so keep your hood up. But at least give me the chance to talk to Niall.", she says. I laugh and say "Okay.".

Then, I think Liam, which ever one is the shorthaired one is, walks up to the microphone and says "Hey to the girl with brown hair, brown eyes, and sweatshirt...", he begins, pointing at me. "Zayn asked if he knew you from somewhere.", he finishes. I look up at Zayn and he looks at me. He flips out after he sees me. "Steph, I'm going to the car. Talk to Niall and then come directly out to the car.", I say. She nods and I begin to run. Zayn sees me and runs after me, like litterally.

I almost make it to the car when he says "Hey, wait up!". I slow down to a stop. And then, I turn around. "Caitlyn?!", Zayn says. "H-hhhiiii....gotta go.", I say, spinning back around to run. "Wait.", he says. I turn around again. "Where have you been?", he says. "Home.", I sarcastically say. He laughs. "Sorry. I asked that the wrong way.", he says. "And where have you been? Touring the world and being famous for about 3 years and you didn't bother to call me and tell me?", I shoot back. He backs up a little.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you. I lost your phone number. Please don't kill me.", he says. "I'm not gonna kill you. I'm not that evil!", I say. We both crack up laughing. "Oh man....I forgot I left Stephanie to talk to Niall.", I mumble. "I can take you back inside.", he says. I nod and we head back in.

I find Stephanie pretty fast. She's talking to Niall and is about to faint. No, not here!

"Steph, you okay?", I say, walking up to her. The rest of the band watches me. "Um...yeah.", Stephanie says, about to faint. Hmm....I know something that might wake her up. I turn to Niall and say "Sorry about that. She's constantly going crazy about you.". She snaps to her senses and smacks me. The boys crack up laughing.

"I will get you back for that later Caitlyn!", Stephanie says. "Nahnahnahnahnah!", I say, sticking my tounge out at her. The boys crack up laughing again. "Wow. You have my sense of humor.", Louis says to me. I smile and he looks like he's about to faint.

"Don't get any ideas Tomlinson.", Zayn says. "What ideas?!", Louis says, making us crack up. "You know exactly what I'm talking about." "No, I don't." "Yes, you do." "Oh, are you talking about being a carrot lover?", Louis lies. Zayn palms his face and Niall cracks up. "Oh, crazy boy.", Zayn says. "Thank you!", Louis says, smiling like crazy.

"Okkkkaaayyyy then.", I say. "Oh crap, I promisedd my parents I'd be back at 8:30 and its 8:20!", Stephanie says. She waves to Niall and begins to drag me out of the place. But not before Zayn catches up with me again. "Hey, phone number?", he asks. I give him my phone number and we leave.

#23 Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5901 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

awww love this! lln and I almost fainted!

Fave quotes from my concert in Louisville:

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

Fave quotes from my concert in Chicago:

Harry *to Caroline, the girl with the broken arm*: How did you fall?

Caroline: I fell funny.

*the crowd laughs*

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

Check out my 5SOS forums!

Also, please visit my backup 1D forums!

Ongoing fanfics:

The One-Night Stand - Ch. 16 posted 11/21/14

My Ex-Best Friend Harry - Ch. 4 posted 11/21/14

#24 CrazyHarryLover

CrazyHarryLover

PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS, DANCING ON RAINBOWS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3275 posts
  • LocationYard with ma ponyyyyyy

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liam: AB

Louis: O

Niall: A

Zayn: B

Harry: B

^^

Those my friends are 1D's blood groups. Don't worry I'm not a stalker!

#25 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

thnx guyz

#26 create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

Ahhh yeah soo good

#27 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

Chapter 4-

~Louis's POV-

Wwwwoooowwww, that girl was sooooooooooooo hot. And she's funny too. But why would Zayn know her?

After we get done signing autographs, I go backstage to ask Zayn who she was. I stop short when I hear Zayn talking to the rest of the boys. "I can't believe Louis tried to flirt with Caitlyn.", he says. "Wait, that's that girls name?", Niall asks. "Horan, you better not like her.", Zayn says. "I don't! I like her friend.", Niall says, winking. Liam and Harry crack up.

"Okay, but she's my old crush. We've went to school together before. Seeing her now is making me like her again.", Zayn says. I'm getting mad. "But what about Louis?", Harry asks. "He can go find another girl. I lost my chance with Caitlyn one time and this time I'm not losing her!", Zayn says. I stomp away, angry.

Zayn can't tell me what to do! I can like her if I want to! And I could date her! Ugggggggghhhhh, I hate him right now.

I walk into Zayn's dressing room and find his phone. I get on it and get Caitlyn's phone number off of it. I hear feet coming as soon as I finish writing down the number. I duck behind his couch and Zayn comes in. "I can't believe Louis...", he mumbles. He picks up his phone and says "Did I leave my phone on?". Oh man, I forgot to turn off his phone. "Oh well.", he says, grabbing his phone and leaving his room.

#28 create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

Omg this is so good ur a good writer

#29 Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5901 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

ooooooooh, TWO guys like Caitlyn! lln post more soon!

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

*the crowd laughs*

Ongoing fanfics:

#30 Ginja<3's1D

Ginja<3's1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationA place with a name

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

MORE!!

Louis Tomlinson

Niall Horan

Harry Styles

Liam Payne

Zayn Malik

One Direction

#31 laraloves1d

laraloves1d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

want more

#32 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

lol stephanie

hey guys, im gonna hav 2 wrap this fic up fast

srry, but gonna start another big fanfic like craziest time ever

#33 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

Whooo
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

#34 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:26 AM

Chapter 5-

~Louis's POV-

I get out of Zayn's room as soon as I can. Phew, made it!

~My POV-

I'm at my house, after having a heart attack letting Stephanie drive back home in a hurry, when I receive two texts. From Louis and Zayn.

Zayn's-Hey Caitlyn. Since we just caught back up with each other, I'm figuring we could hang out tommorrow?

Louis's-Hey beautiful. Wanna hang out sometime?

Oh man, I think they BOTH like me! I'm not ready to be taken back over by crushes and boyfriends though. Yes, I met up with Zayn tonight and met Louis, but no, I can't have them right now. I politely decline the invations and go to bed.

When I wake up, I have a text from Stephanie. Hey, Niall asked me out on a date, so when you get this, I won't be at home. :) TTYL!!! Lol, crazy Stephanie.

~Zayn's POV-

I wake up this morning to mine and Louis's phone going off. I toss Louis's phone at him and he wakes up fast. "TEXT!", he screams, turning on his phone and checking the message. "Man!", he says, turning it back off and putting it in his pocket. I look at my text.

Sorry Zayn. I don't really wanna go out on a date. :( Caitlyn

"This sucks.", I say. Louis leans over me to see the text. I can tell his back stiffens. "You asked Caitlyn on a date?", he says. "Yeah. She declined.", I say. "That has to suck." he says with a cold edge in his voice.

#35 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

Chapter 6-

~My POV-

Stephanie comes in that afternoon and bounces off the walls. "Why so happy?", I ask. "NIALL FREAKING HORAN KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!", she screams as loud as she can. We both start freaking out together.

But, to be honest, I haven't had a first kiss. Stephanie's only asked me about it once and I lied to her.

~Louis's POV-

I come over to Caitlyn's house(thanks to the local address book!) around 3. When I get there, Caitlyn and her friend are freaking out. Haha, that's funny!!

I go up to her door and knock on it. She opens without hesitation. "Louis....hey.", she says. "Can I come in?", I ask. She nods and I walk inside.

Wow, her house is so tiny on the outside but huge on the inside!!! "So, can I smack Zayn right now?", she asks. "Huh?", I say. "He didn't give you my address?" "Um...no." "Then..never mind. Why'd you come here anyways?", she asks. "Look, there's a problem. I like you, like you, but Zayn won't let me be with you.", I say. "Got that right Tomlinson!", an angry voice says from behind me.

Chapter 7-

~My POV-

Zayn walked in through my door. Louis gulps and backs away fast. "I thought I said don't get ideas!", Zayn says, shoving Louis. Louis fumbles and almost falls over. "Zayn, you always get the girls! Besides, you have Perrie! You can't cheat on her!", Louis says. I lean over to a shcoked Stephanie and ask "Who's Perrie?". "Zayn's current and only girlfriend.", she whispers. The boys are now arguing and getting into a fist fight.

"Boys, stop!", I say. They stop and look at me. "Look, I like you guys as a Directioner and a friend, but nothing more than that! Please stop fighting! Besides, you can't cheat on your girlfriend Zayn.", I say. Zayn and Louis look a little upset. "But I have no girlfriend. So why won't you date me?", Louis asks. "Because, you can't stab your friend in the back. And we know if you two fight even more that something bad would really happen.", I say. Louis nods, hugs me, and leaves. Zayn kisses me on the cheek, says "This time, I promise I won't lose your number.", and leaves. Uggggh, before all of this, everything made sense! Why does it have to be complicated?! But, Zayn doesn't know I have a secret crush on him. Not yet anyways... :)

This is the end of this fanfic

#36 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:57 AM

Nice
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

#37 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

thnx

now its over i might start the new one

#38 create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

Ahhh it was good

#39 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

thnx

#40 Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5901 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

haha you got my reaction right! lln

*the crowd laughs*

Ongoing fanfics:

0 user(s) are reading this topic