#1 ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • LocationLoading.......

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

Okay so first off I would like to give, Sam, Lara, and Jordan each 20% credit for helping me write this fanfic and I also get 20% credit so that adds up to 60% so why not give One Direction the other 20%.
ENJOY!!

Chapter 1
Danielle's P.O.V
Ever been told that you're not gonna live your dream and that you are just gonna fail, well I have. Trust me that didn't bother me until I was standing on the X- factor stage with 4 of my other best friends, it was Jordan, Sam, me (Danielle), Lara, and Julianna. We had auditioned as a band, our band name was Forever Young. So there we were waiting for Simon Cowell to call our names and telling us that we had made it to bootcamp. There were 2 more names to be called and that was it……now there was 1 and all of a sudden……
"The final contestants to make it to bootcamp will be FOREVER YOUNG!!!!"
We were all frozen, we couldn't believe it. We were like blocks of ice, we couldnt move, we couldnt speak nor blink.

That was a week ago now we were in Simon Freakin Cowells house in Spain. Turned out he was our mentor. Know matter how much I loved him for making One Direction possible he still scared me. "I'm with you on that he still is super scary" Lara said, "What the hell, did I say that out loud or are you a mind reader or something" I replied, as if they had practiced they all said at the same time "You said that out loud". "Okay, but seriously he is pretty scary" I said, "What do you think he is gonna make us do" Julianna asked. "He is probably gonna make us sing until our throats bleed" Sam said, "Hell no, if my throat bleeds because of him I will make sure that he buys me a lifetime supply of COOKIES!!!!" I think we can all guess you said that. We were rolling around the floor looking like complete idiots laughing at Jordan's little comment when we heard laughter above us. That laughter sounded familair, awfully too familair………

Jordan's P.O.V
As all of us got up from the floor we came face-to-face with the one and only………Louis William Tomlinson. "You know Simon isnt that bad once you get to know him" he said, "Ummm, w-we were just j-joking" I said nervously, and in case you havent noticed I have the biggest crush on Louis. "It's okay love, and you also dont have to worry about him making your throat bleed, the lads and I will be your mentors" Louis said, "Okay dont get me wrong but why" Danielle said "Sadly Simon cant be with us, he has lots of work to do", "Okay well that makes more sense"Lara said. "Yup, umm I didnt get your names."
"Oh umm I'm sorry, wait thats not my name I was just saying sorry about not introducing ourselves at first and I should stop talking now, but my name is Jordan."
"I'm Sam"
"I'm Julianna"
"I'm Lara"
"And I'm Danielle but you can call me Dani"
"Well great to meet you all and of course you know who I'm. Ladies I'm very sorry but I have to go, I'll see you all tonight when I will introduce myself as one of your mentors. Oh and before I leave, Jordan I just want you to know that even if I dont make you sing until your throat bleeds I promise I will buy you a lifetime supply of cookies and probably a lifetime supply of red roses to show and tell you how beautiful you are" he said and my cheeks turned blood red. But right before he left he gave me a kiss on the cheek and his signiture smile and right before he walked out the front door he gave me a die-on-the-spot wink and with that he was gone. Before I could sit down my knees gave up and my eye vision turned blurry and the last thing I heard was Julianna screaming my name and than I just blacked out.

If i let you know i'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like i love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i've lost myself. idunno what i'm doing anymore. i promised myself i would never be that girl, but i guess some promises were meant to be broken. i wanna stop hiding. i want someone to listen, to hold me close and tell me everything will be okay. i just wanna go back to being the girl that didn't care. i wanna go back to being the that wouldn't pick at her skin, the girl who wouldn't hit her arm to make the pain go away. i wanna love myself again….

#2 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:09 AM

Love it love it

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

#3 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:10 AM

Ooooooooh, gr8!

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

#4 ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • LocationLoading.......

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

Awww thx guys!!

i've lost myself. idunno what i'm doing anymore. i promised myself i would never be that girl, but i guess some promises were meant to be broken. i wanna stop hiding. i want someone to listen, to hold me close and tell me everything will be okay. i just wanna go back to being the girl that didn't care. i wanna go back to being the that wouldn't pick at her skin, the girl who wouldn't hit her arm to make the pain go away. i wanna love myself again….

#5 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

welcome

#6 Ginja<3's1D

Ginja<3's1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationA place with a name

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

Moorrrreee!!!!!!!!

Louis Tomlinson

Niall Horan

Harry Styles

Liam Payne

Zayn Malik

One Direction

#7 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

MORE!

#8 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:46 AM

Omg luvv it thanx for putting me in

#9 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

MORE!

#10 laraloves1d

laraloves1d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

ITS REALLY GOOD LOVE IT

#11 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

Love it. Who's writing next?
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

#12 ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • LocationLoading.......

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

Thx guys another chapter will be up soon!!
I guess you can write next or whoever wants to write next.

#13 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

more soon

#14 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

This is great. Please more soon!

#15 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

MORE!

#16 ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • LocationLoading.......

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

Lol Caitlyn calm down there is another chapter coming soon. Sam is writing chapter 2.

#17 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

Chapter 2 Lara's pov
We had just found out that the boys from one direction are our new mentors and Jordan fainted, which I my opinion is quit funny and apparently sam also thinks it funny case she is trying not to laugh.
"Sam, Lara this is not funny." Julianna scolded
"She just fainted cause she saw her favorite guy in the world." Sam said
"You have a point."
"Don't we all." Sam said again. We all let out a laugh and started chasing each other around. I was hiding behind a shrub when I was tackled from behind me.
"Got you Lara." Sam yelled as she jumped on my back nicking mr tithe ground.
"Found you guys!" Dani yelled
"Ha ha very funny Dani, now what time do we need to be back at our condo to meet the rest of 1D?" I asked
"About 6 speaking of that what time it is sam?"
"Um.....it is about 5:25."
"Ok well lets go back and eat son good oh and lets get Jordan and carry her back." We all picked up Jordan and carries her back to our condo and laid her on the couch. Sam went up stairs, Julianna went out on the porch, Dani went into the kitchen to start dinner and I went into the bathroom to fix my hair.
SAMs pov
Ok so I was upstairs Playing on my phone when I heard the door open an voices coming from down stairs. Them I heard yelling.
"SAM GET YOUR BUT DOWN HERE!" Dani yelled.
"HOLD YOUR HORSES IM COMING!" I yelled back. I ran down the stairs and stopped at the bottom.
"Well hello again sam." Louis said standing I the door way
"Yup you too." I said then sat down with the rest if the girls.

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

#18 May Miller

May Miller

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationNorthern Los Angeles, California

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

It's good

I LOVE CARROTS.

I HAVE A FEAR OF SPOONS.

I LOVE THE COLOR PURPLE.

#19 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

GR8!

#20 ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • LocationLoading.......

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

I love it!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users