Photo

I've Never Been so in Love Before(A twisted version of Romeo and Juliet)

Louis Love Romeo and Juliet

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#1 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

Chapter 1:

**2 years before**

It was the last day of school. Kids were flying all over then place, slamming lockers, throwing papers in the air, and screaming. I was hanging out with my best friends in the cafeteria when I get a tap on the shoulder. I turn around and it was Louis, my crush. "Hey Louis.", I said, trying to keep casual. "Hey. Caitlyn, can I talk to you, alone, for a second?", Louis says. His voice was wavering. He sounded nervous. "Sure.", I say, getting up from my table.

We walk down the hallway and out to the garden. Louis stops behind a row of pure red roses and looks at me. I look back at him. "I love you.", he says. Then, he leans down and kisses me. I've never been so shocked in my lifetime.

When we pull apart, I decide to tell him my secret. "I like you too Louis.", I whisper. He smiles at me. "But I'm not allowed to date.", I add. "So? It can be secret, forbidden love.", he says. I laugh. "Alright, but no one is to know about this.", I finally say. He smiles harder and we kiss again, as the final bell rings.

Chapter 2:

**Present**

I was sleeping when there was a knock on my window. I roll over and see who's knocking on it. Louis. "Hey babe.", he says when I open my window. "Hey. Where are we going?", I ask. "Umm....I can't really say. It's a surprize.", he says. I laugh and roll my eyes.

I climb out of my window and almost fall. Louis catches me in time and helps me stand back up. "Thanks.", I say. We gently climb down the roof and jump on top of the neighbor's stupid hedge. Then, we run out to the alley and don't stop until we reach our secret garden.

When Louis opens the lock, we run inside. And then, I stop in shock. Louis made this huge rose bush that was trimmed down to say 'Louis and Caitlyn=Love forever and always'. "Louis, this is epic!!!", I say. I go up to him and hug him hard. "Thanks babe.", he says, hugging me back and stroking my hair.

When we let go, he says "I just wanted to show you this. We'll always love each other no matter what.". I smile and we walk out of our secret garden. He locks the door to our garden and we race each other back down the alley to my house.

However, when we get back to my house, my parents and my bedroom lights are on. And my parents are screaming. "Oh no!", I say. My sister look out her window and bursts upstairs. Seconds later, I hear my parents footsteps coming down. "Louis, run!", I say. He begins to take off when my dad says "Boy, stop and come back here.". Louis does what he's told. I'm in serious trouble. "Are you dating my daughter?", my mom asks. He looks at my parents and he knows not to lie. He nods. "Get lost before I call the cops on you.", my dad says. Louis runs down the alley and out of my site.

"That's it. She's disobeyed us again. We're sending her to that concentration camp in Rome.", my dad says. They talk things out in thier bedroom. I'm sitting on my bed, shaking nervously. My parents dial a number in the phone and talk to someone. "Alright. Thank you sir. She'll be coming there as soon as possible tomorrow.", my dad says. He hangs up the phone and walks into my room. "I hate to do this to you, but you've disobeyed us enough. We'll have to send you to that concentration camp in Rome. Get everything you want packed and wait out in the front room.", my dad says. I nod and begin packing.

About the time before I go, I snatch a piece of paper and scrawl a message on it. Then, I open my window and place it outside. Finally, my parents take me to the airport, leaving my one special thing behind. Louis.

~~Louis's POV-(Next night)

Okay, so I was caught yesterday. Maybe I can sneak up there tonight and see her. When I climb the slope to her window, I know something's not right. Her room has things all over the walls and floors. Today, it's practically empty. Walls are bare. Floor is super clean. I look down and there's a note in the window crack. I grab it and read it.

Louis, I'm sorry about this, but my parents are taking me away. When you read this, I'll already be gone. I love you so much and I'll never forget about us. Ever. I have the necklace you gave me and the pictures. But it won't be the same without you.

Caitlyn

I about fall off the roof. Caitlyn. Is. GONE?! I jump off the roof and run as hard as I can down the alley, fighting back my tears and clinging to the note. I ram my shoulder into the door of our secret garden and it flies open. I fall on my knees in front of the rose bush and cry like crazy.

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

#2 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

has anyone read it?! jesus, its sooo quiet!!!

#3 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

Love it
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

#4 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

FINALLY!!!!!!  SOMEONECOMENTEDONIT!!!!!!

thnx

#5 May Miller

May Miller

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationNorthern Los Angeles, California

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

MORE

I LOVE CARROTS.

I HAVE A FEAR OF SPOONS.

I LOVE THE COLOR PURPLE.

#6 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Np I just came on.

#7 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

I sa it and thought that looks interesting b

#8 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

lol

#9 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

Chapter 3:

This crazy Italian lady speaks rapid Italian to me as soon as I pick up my luggage. I look at her confused. "Oh, so you English?", she asks. "Yes.", I say. "Welcome to Rome. Me name is Adia. Are you Caitlyn?", she says. "Yes.", I say again, like that's the only word I can speak. "Okay. I supposed to take you to the camp.", she says. She takes my suitcase and we walk out to a taxi. She loads my bags in and we're off to the concentration camp. She babbles in Italian to the taxi driver while I think about Louis. What is he doing? Has he noticed? Is he heartbroken? Is he after me? Has he moved on to another girl? These questions pirece my brain in longing for an answer.

~Louis's POV-

Where is Caitlyn? Does she miss me? How am I going to find her? I think of all these questions as I tiptoe down the alley back to her house. Her parents are in town right now and I'm making sure no one else is home. Nope.

I unlock the door with one of Caitlyn's bobby pins and walk in. This house is tidy. I walk throughout the house, searching for an answer. I walk into the den and notice a stack of papers. Hmmm, maybe I'll start there.

I sift through the papers and come up with nothing, until I reach at the bottom of the stack. There's like 9 papers for concentration camps for girls across the world! They sent her to a CAMP?! That's so stupid!! I look at the papers and write down the locations:

Toronto

Berlin

Paris

Moscow

Sydney

Athens

London

Madrid

Rome

After I got the addresses down, I took off and closed the doors I opened. Caitlyn, I will find you no matter what it takes!!!

#10 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5711 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

One Way or Another is playing in my head right now lln post more soon!

Fave quotes from my concert in Louisville:

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

Fave quotes from my concert in Chicago:

Harry *to Caroline, the girl with the broken arm*: How did you fall?

Caroline: I fell funny.

*the crowd laughs*

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

Check out my 5SOS forums!

#11 May Miller

May Miller

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

More

I LOVE CARROTS.

I HAVE A FEAR OF SPOONS.

I LOVE THE COLOR PURPLE.

#12 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Chapter 4:

This Italian lady won't shut up!!! She's babbling so much that I want to smack her. She's interupting my thoughts of Lou....what the heck?! I glance out the window and see this HUGE camp. It looked like a castle....with tons of security. Oh man.

As soon as we park, Adia bounces out of her seat and helps me carry my stuff inside. A guard checks us in and we head to the administrators office. The head(I can't pronounce his Italian name.) gave me a room key and TOOK my things. "Hey, why are you taking my things?!", I blurt. "Things you aren't allowed to have.", he says, pointing at a list. I scan the list and there's several things that I have on there. "What's going to happen to them?!", I say. My pics of Louis and me are in my bag, and I'm not about to lose them. "Stay in closet until you leave here....which is about a year.", he says, stuffing my bag in a closet full of other girls bags.

A guard shuffles me down to my room. I put the key in the door and push it open. Empty. The guard locks me in and leaves. I beat on the door until my hands turn black and blue and then sob. It's not fair. He took my things....most of which that Louis gave me! I pull the necklace out from where I hid it(My pocket on my jeans) and play with it. At least he didn't take this. I glide my thumb across the surface of the thick sapphire and turquoise heart(the design of the necklace. Louis made it for me.) and hit a button on it. What? The necklace opens up and shows me where Louis is. OMIGOD! It's a GPS!!! Now I know why Louis doesn't like it when I take this off. It lets me know where he is all the time! And right now, he's on a plane....to Moscow. Huh?? Why Moscow? Then, I realize...he got into my house and saw the concentration camp papers. He's LOOKING FOR ME!!!!

#13 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5711 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

how cruel of them!  Post more soon!

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

*the crowd laughs*

#14 May Miller

May Miller

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

This is really good. I NEED MORE SOON

I LOVE CARROTS.

I HAVE A FEAR OF SPOONS.

I LOVE THE COLOR PURPLE.

#15 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

ikr?

and chill. i'll get more in l8r

#16 May Miller

May Miller

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

Ok I will try to be patient *taps foot abunch of times* ok I don't get how people can be so patient. I AM GOING CRAZY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

I LOVE CARROTS.

I HAVE A FEAR OF SPOONS.

I LOVE THE COLOR PURPLE.

#17 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

lol

my dog stinks so bad!!!

#18 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5711 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

then give him/her a bath, silly! lln

*the crowd laughs*

#19 ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • LocationLoading.......

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

This is really good.
Post more soon!!!

If i let you know i'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like i love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i've lost myself. idunno what i'm doing anymore. i promised myself i would never be that girl, but i guess some promises were meant to be broken. i wanna stop hiding. i want someone to listen, to hold me close and tell me everything will be okay. i just wanna go back to being the girl that didn't care. i wanna go back to being the that wouldn't pick at her skin, the girl who wouldn't hit her arm to make the pain go away. i wanna love myself again….

#20 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

kk

one way or another is awesome

right now, im listening to louis's solo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Louis, Love, Romeo and Juliet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users