I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

Chapter 1:

~My POV-

I was walking along the enterance to the beach, playing on my phone. My boyfriend would be picking me up in a few minutes, and I'm trying to get as far away from him as I can. His name is Josh and he's a jerk. I would do anything in the world to get away from him. He beats on me everytime he thinks I do something wrong. I would break up with him, but I'm afraid to. He made me feel like I could trust no one else on the Earth.

A wave goes up and surfers are making a move towards it. I could have sworn, though, that I saw Liam out there surfing. God, I have my head shoved up One DIrection's butts so much that I think I'm beginning to hallucinate. At least that's what I think when I crash into someone.

~Harry's POV-

Louis, Zayn, and I were walking along the enterance of the beach, goofing off. Niall was at the food hut and Liam was surfing. This is a good day.

Louis suggested we play Truth or Dare and asked me. I choose dare. "Walk backwards until I scream "Ducks!" and spin around fast.", he says. I laugh and begin to walk backwards. "Ducks!", Louis and Zayn scream. I spin around...and run straight into a girl. We both fall over. "Oh my god!",I say, helping the girl up. She jerks her hand away and slowly looks up at me. Oh....my....god. She looks like an angel, But a scared and startled angel, "H-Harry STYLES?!", she says. Zayn begins to laugh and I shoot him a dirty look. "Are you alright love?", I ask. "Yeah, just...surprized.", she says. "What's your name." "Caitlyn.", she replies. Wow, I love her name!

Caitlyn then hears a car come up the road and immediately freaks out. "You guys, go!, she says. The car that drives up has a guy her age with a really rude expression on his face. "Are you guys flirting with my girlfriend?", he snaps. "No! We're just being polite, asking her if she's okay because she fell.", Louis says. The look on Louis's face says that he's getting really mad right now. I don't blame him. This guy is a real jerk.

He sneers at us and seizes Caitlyn's arm, flashing bruises on her arm. Whoa, he he hit her? "Come on Caitlyn!", the guy snaps. He smacks her and she has tears forming in her eyes. She gets in the car and then the guy says "If I ever see any of you talking to her again, you'll be sorry." Then, he pulls away. But over a puddle. So we got splashed with puddle water as he drove away. He laughs from a distance and Louis screams "JERKFACE!".

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

#2 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5584 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

wow, Louis' right ,he really is a jerkface!  Post more soon!

My ass is on the line! ~Harry, This Is Us

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught ~5 Seconds of Summer - Good Girls

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

#3 mrs_styles_luvs1D

mrs_styles_luvs1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationPatterson, California

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

Omg cant wait to read more!! :D

Sheerio, directioner, mixer, 5SOS fam, brat, Lavotic, Katy Kat <3

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

#4 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

Omg its sooooo good

#5 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

Love it

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

#6 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

Chapter 2:

~My POV-

Why does Josh always have to be rude? They were just being polite. Oh-no. Josh is pulling over at a rest stop. I know what’s about to happen next.

He drags me out of the car and toward the wooded area. Then, he proceeds to hit me. “Who was that person?”, he asks, hitting me. “No one!”, I say. He hits me in the stomach and says “Tell me!”. As he raises his fist to hit me in the stomach again, I scream “Harry! His name is Harry. He’s from One Direction. Please stop hitting me now!”

He stops and stares at me like he couldn’t believe me. “That crackhead?”, he says. “He’s not a crackhead!!!”, I scream. Josh hits me again and thinks. Then, he says “So, that crackhead comes over to flirt with you and you don’t even stop him. NO, you’re the crackhead!”.  Then, he hits me again.

After he’s done hitting me, he drags me back to the car. “Never speak of him, talk TO him, or even think about him again! Do you understand me?”, he says. I nod and he drives me back home. I put my sweatshirt on(Even though it’s a million degrees outside.) and run back into the house. I get to my room and begin to cry.

#7 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

Chapter 3:

**rest of that day**

~Harry’s POV-

“What a jerk!”, Liam says as he takes a drink from his Coke. Louis told the others(Well, just Liam and Niall.) about what happened earlier. Niall just looks mad. “A guy can’t touch a girl that way! That’s against the law!”, Niall says. “I know! And when he grabbed her, I could see bruises on her arm from where he hit her!”, I add. The others shake their head because they just can’t believe it. “Also, I noticed he has like….27 tattoos!”, Louis says. I look at Louis and say “I have 39.” We all crack up laughing. “I know you do.”, Louis says, still laughing. We all look at Niall. His face is as red as a tomato because he’s laughing so hard. “Tomato face Niall.”, Louis teases. Niall picks up a piece of food and throws it at Louis. We all crack up laughing again.

That night, as we started falling asleep, I had a dream that I was dating Caitlyn. Then, I had this nightmare that Caitlyn said no and Josh arrived. They kissed for 5 minutes, just to make me feel jealous. Caitlyn tells Josh that he can beat me up and he begins to. I wake up with a start.

Obviously, you can see that I’m stressed. And when I’m stressed, I write songs. So, I go over to the desk and write “Caitlyn has a jerkhead of a boyfriend, he has 27 tattoos, he treats her wrong, I love Caitlyn.” Then, I hear laughter coming from behind me. I turn and see the lads laughing. “We knew you liked her!”, Zayn says. I throw popcorn at them and we all laugh. “Sorry to wake you guys up. I’m stressed and you know I write songs when I’m stressed.”, I say. Louis, Zayn, and Niall nod. Liam picks up the paper and says “How are you gonna make a song outta this?” “I’m waiting for inspiration to strike.”, I say. Liam nods and we all head back to bed. However, when Louis thinks I’m not looking, he throws a carrot at my head. “Louis!”, I say. He laughs and I roll my eyes and go to sleep.

#8 Pinky101

Pinky101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • LocationStalk Much?? LLN!!!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

Wow!!! It's awesome post more soon!!

Elliott xx

#9 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

l8r

dumb writing assignment has 2 b finished 1st.

and.....2 study guides and a 2 ch reading assignment.

ugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and math

billion UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5584 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

I love this!

My ass is on the line! ~Harry, This Is Us

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught ~5 Seconds of Summer - Good Girls

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

#11 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

thnx

#12 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

More
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

#13 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

soon.

jordan, why?

#14 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

Y y? I just want more

#15 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

Y what?

#16 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

u changd ur user name again and the cookie moster pic.....

who gave jordan the cookie dough?! who did it?

#17 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

I did change. My mum. Jk I haven't had cookie dough in a while but I might ask to make cookies this weekend. Ha ha

#18 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

Btw.

MORE NOW

#19 laraloves1d

laraloves1d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

i want more

#20 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

soon

AND NO MORE COOKIES JORDAN!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, 1D, I Would, Love, Abusive Boyfriend, My Harry fanfic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users