#22 LouIsAGod

LouIsAGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

Chapter 3 1/2

Cadence grimaced, rubbing her temples, "Sorry...about all that.." she managed to say between 2 heaves.

Louis shook his head, "It's fine. It was kinda my fault anyway..." he shrugged, "Are you sure you're okay to go? We can always go back to my apartment, Harry's left for Christmas..."

Her heart skipped a beat. Just them two? No way, it was too risky, "It's okay, I'm gonna be fine...after not seeing red for a few hours or so..."

Louis looked at her, "Are you sure?"

She nodded, "Yeah. Now, let's not waste any more time.." she replied, getting back into the car,

Louis gave her another concerned glance, before getting in before her,

Cadence smoothed her hair, closing her eyes for a few minutes, before opening them again, she never was a person to be able to sleep.

Louis looked over at her, and smiled. "Sleep, we still have a bit of time when we get there."

Cadence shrugged, "I never really sleep on vehicles..,,"

Louis chuckled, "I wonder why.." he smiled, continuing to concentrate his gaze on the road.

She rolled her eyes playfully, "You don't want to know..."

A/N

Okay, so I need to go to work now, so this paragraph won't be too long. Sorry! Will update ASAP when I get home!

#23 One Direction Crazy

One Direction Crazy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationSpare Room, The Wardrobe, Narnia

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

WOW!!!!!!! TOTALLY FABULOUIS!!!! THAT'S AMAZAYN! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE BEFORE I DIE FROM THE TENSION!!!!!

LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON IS THE MOST AMAZAYN BOY ON EARTH!!!! I can't be no superman, but for him I'll be superhuman! Love that song, lol x

"I like girls who eat carrots!"

"NO! Protested Jimmy."

KEVIN!!!!!!!

I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER 1D!! YOU CHANGED MY LIFE! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

#24 onedirectionrocksforever

onedirectionrocksforever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationVictoria, AUS

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

I AM LISTENING TO TITANIUM AND PROBABLY NEXR SCREAM AND SHOUT GOOD NITE PEEPS. ITS ABOUT NINE AT NINE NOW

#25 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

Ooooooo it luv the chap!

#26 LouIsAGod

LouIsAGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

One Direction Crazy....the wait is over!!!  ^_^ I hope you haven't died yet... :P

Chapter 4

Louis looked at her, "You wanted to say?"

Cadence bit her lip, hard. "Well, my..family, died in a car crash. So, it kind of became a part of me, afraid to fall asleep in case something bad happens..." she shrugged, for that split second, her eyes clouded with pain. Loneliness. The careful pieces of her identity rearranged, and she looked the way she always looked. Cocky. Smug, Witty.

Louis gathered his lips in a thin line, feeling pitiful for her. He never really knew someone who had so much lost, except for her. "I'm sorry to hear that..." Louis wished he could make her feel better,

Cadence shook her head, tensing up slightly. "It's fine, I got over it.." she mentally added, "Just a part of me didn't.."

Louis nodded, "Well, you have me to keep you entertained, since you're not sleeping.." he flashed her a grin, 

Cadence smiled, a genuine one, "Don't I know it."

After two hours of joking, chatting around, and occasionally playful swatting and smacking. They were finally there,

"Here, gorgeous.." Louis smirked, shifting the gears and stopping the car,

"That's new..." she joked, pushing a stray strand of hair back to the back of her ear,

Louis fake-gasped, though he was certainly shocked, "No one ever called you that! A shame, 'cause they clearly can't see what I see..."

Cadence shook her head scornfully at him, getting out of the car and closing the door, she leaned against the bonnet, "Wow, it's beautiful..."

"Indeed, it is.." he got out after her, going to the back of the boot and opening it, taking out their bags, "Christ, what do you have in there?" he joked,

"Alot of stuff...." she replied swiftly with shrug, taking them from him and squealing when she saw no sign of the paparazzi,

Louis laughed at her, "Jeez, you must really hate them.."

Cadence smirked, unable to resist another clever reply, "That would be an understatement." she walked in with him, admiring all the snow-coated trees, looking exactly like they looked in Christmas cards....

#27 One Direction Crazy

One Direction Crazy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationSpare Room, The Wardrobe, Narnia

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

Just in time! I nearly did! Lol! It's getting better and better! I love it! Brilliam! Please continue!!!!!!!!!! :D You are extraordinharry at writing!! Ppppppppllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeee continue!!!!!!!

LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON IS THE MOST AMAZAYN BOY ON EARTH!!!! I can't be no superman, but for him I'll be superhuman! Love that song, lol x

"I like girls who eat carrots!"

"NO! Protested Jimmy."

KEVIN!!!!!!!

I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER 1D!! YOU CHANGED MY LIFE! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

#28 LouIsAGod

LouIsAGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

Just in time! I nearly did! Lol! It's getting better and better! I love it! Brilliam! Please continue!!!!!!!!!! :D You are extraordinharry at writing!! Ppppppppllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeee continue!!!!!!!

I guess that's what you achieve, being a script-writer. :D Well, I'm studying in Forensics, but I like to write scripts sometimes.

#29 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

Love it sooo
Much

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

#30 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

#31 JuliaStyles!!<3

JuliaStyles!!<3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

I like it!!! Its rlly good! write more soon :D
!!HOLDER of SECRETS!!

#32 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

Luv it! Omg Julia Stlyes we have like the same name

#33 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

* styles

#34 LouIsAGod

LouIsAGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

Sorry guys, won't be posting today because I have a lot of coursework to do. Promise I will update tomorrow! 

#35 iloveniall4evah

iloveniall4evah

lovingonedirectionandbeinghyper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1287 posts
  • Locationterneuzen, the netherlands

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:11 PM

it's great love it post moreeeeeeeee ppplllllzzzz

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION.

THEY'RE

PHENOMINIALL

AMAZAYN

EXTRAORDINHARRY

FABULOUIS

BRILLIAM

I JUST LOVE THEM

ONE DIRECTION
THEY CHANGED MY LIFE IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE
I KNOW NOW WHO MY REAL FRIENDS ARE CAUSE REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET YOU DOWN NO MATTER WHAT MUSIC YOU LIKE AND BECAUSE OF THAT I HAVE MADE MANY NEW FRIENDS WHO ACCEPT ME THE WAY I AM

LISTENING TO THEIR MUSIC PICKS ME UP WHEN I'M DOWN
MAKES ME CALM DOWN WHEN I'M ANGRY
MAKES MY HAPPY WHEN I'M SAD
STOPS MY TEARS AND MAKES ME SMILE
AND WHEN I AM ALREADY SMILING THEY MAKE MY SMILE BIGGER
SO WHENEVER WHATEVER WHEREVER THEIR MUSIC IS ALWAYS WITH ME AND BECAUSE OF THAT I WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT.

#36 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

more soon!

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

#37 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:29 AM

Mhm

#38 LouIsAGod

LouIsAGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

CHAPTER 6

Cadence smiled as she walked into the reception, politely handing her luggage's to the bellboy.

Louis smiled, before handing his too. "Follow me, mademoiselle..."

Cadence rolled her eyes playfully, "Oui, monsieur." 

Louis smirked, pressing the button on the elevator and cocking his head to the side, confused. "What are you doing?"

Cadence smirked, "Oh, nothing... I bet you can't beat me in being the first to arrive!" she exclaimed, stealing the card from him and bolting up the staircase.

Louis raised a brow, unconvinced, he shook his head, getting inside the elevator and pressing the button.

Meanwhile, Cadence was already in their room. She froze, staring at it. "One bed. ONE BED? ONE BED!!???" she could have screamed in anger.

Louis stared at the door, that was already open. In shock, "Christ, Cadence. Are you a ninja?" he asked, joking.

His expression turned to confusion when he saw her staring at the bed, aghast. Finally, Louis realized that it was a double bed, and that they had to share it. He turned bright pink, "It's okay, I'll sleep on the floor." he rubbed his neck,

Cadence shook her head, she was too nice to let him do that. "It's fine..." she forced a smile.

Cadence watched as the bellboy arrived with their suitcases. She nodded to him, and took the one with her clothes. Cadence started to rifle through them, before realizing that her assistant, Teresa, had forgot to pack her nightclothes. Cadence blushed furiously, before taking her phone out of her bag and walking over to the balcony. "Teresa! How could you forget my night clothes! WHAT? I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! WHAT!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ON VACATION! AND THEY WANT LOUIS TOO! WHAT THE HELL!" she hung up on her.

Photo shoot. Calendar. Vacation. Camera crew. Downstairs. LOUIS?

#39 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

Love it

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

#40 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4419 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

More
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users