LouIsAGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:53 AM

Title: Hate The Way You Make Me Feel
Author: LouIsAGod

Warning: Foreplay, descriptions of nudity, love-making scenes. 

Synopsis: She hates him, he loves her. Can I say any more? What happens when Cadence is forced to spend a month with the person she hates most in the world?

CHAPTER 1

Cadence buttoned her signature Burberry trench coat, scowl on her face. She was not in a good mood today, and who was she to blame? 4 weeks with the person she hated the most. Damn, it was hell. She had only limited days of rest, and now Cadence was going to be spending them with her "so-called" boyfriend. She dragged her 4 ridiculously heavy suitcases outside. Cadence patiently waited for Louis, her idea of patient was about 3 minutes. She tapped her foot impatiently, rolling her eyes and checking her Cartier watch, knowing that he was late just to annoy him.

Louis strummed his fingers on the steering wheel, continuing to hiss in anger. It was impossible going anywhere with a traffic like this. He sighed, twirling the rose around and trying to look semi-romantic in case the paparazzi showed up. Though, that wasn't really the point. He knew that Cadence would be angry at him for being late and being angry was the last thing he wanted the girl who he was head-over-heels to be. Louis sighed, unsure why she hated him so much..

#2 Pinky101

Pinky101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • LocationStalk Much?? LLN!!!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:18 AM

Love it! 😃

Elliott xx

#3 laraloves1d

laraloves1d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

love it!!

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

#4 CrazyHarryLover

CrazyHarryLover

PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS, DANCING ON RAINBOWS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3275 posts
  • LocationYard with ma ponyyyyyy

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

more!

Liam: AB

Louis: O

Niall: A

Zayn: B

Harry: B

^^

Those my friends are 1D's blood groups. Don't worry I'm not a stalker!

#5 LouIsAGod

LouIsAGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

Chapter 2

Cadence continued to tap her foot, going in unusual speed. She sighed, simply just wanting to storm back inside and lay in bed. But the management would kill her. She remembered their words, "I know you don't get along with each other, but it would raise the publicity.." Cadence rolled her green eyes, "My foot!" she thought to herself. Cadence would have steam coming out of her ears if she was a cartoon character. Despite her popularity, she had a notorious temper, along with quite alot of mood swings. Cadence watched as Louis pulled up to the driveway, her face as hard as stone. She grabbed her bags, 

"You're late." she mumbled sullenly, before noticing the rose on his hand. She was more angry than confused. Perhaps he thought that there would be paparazzi. Cadence dropped her suitcases into the boot, before closing it and getting inside the front seat, slamming the door.

Louis sighed. Who was he kidding? Cadence was still Cadence. Cold, feisty, cocky. But still beautiful. He stared at her for a minute, just admiring her facial features. Her cheekbones were high, with piercing green eyes. Did it really matter? She hated him, that was all that really mattered. He bit his lip roughly, gripping the rose so hard the the thorns pierced his skin, making them bleed. Louis got into the car and closed the door, unaware of his hand, scarlet with blood. He flinched when she questioned her about the rose, adding in a statement that her house was completely paparazzi-proofed,

"I know..." he muttered, taking in a deep breath, "It wasn't about the press Cadence, I knew you wouldn't be happy that I was late and I didn't want you to be mad..." he gathered his lip in a thin line, "It doesn't matter anyway, you can burn it.." he avoided her eyes, starting the engine and driving off.

Cadence bit her lip, not even blinking. She was good at covering her emotions, but couldn't help feel abit hurt. She looked at him right in the eye, her green irises burning into his, "Why?" she asked again,

Louis shook his head, "It was nothing. All I want is this stupid vacation to be over.." he blurt out, after realizing what he'd said.

Cadence leaned back in her seat. Sure, he hated her. It didn't really matter. She hated him and he hated her. Cadence got the idea. She bit her lip slightly,

Louis stopped at a red light, turning to face her, "I'm sorry Cadence, I didn't mean it. You know that I just go crazy when I get mad.." he mumbled, staring at his shoes.

Cadence bit her lip, was she happy that he'd apologized? She shook her head lightly, "It doesn't matter, I probably deserved it anyway.." she replied with a slight smile...

#6 LouIsAGod

LouIsAGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

Thanks for the nice words guys. Just in case you were wondering, Cadence is actually my middle name. This story is actually based on a RP I did. 

#7 CrazyHarryLover

CrazyHarryLover

PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS, DANCING ON RAINBOWS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3275 posts
  • LocationYard with ma ponyyyyyy

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:17 PM

PLZ POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liam: AB

Louis: O

Niall: A

Zayn: B

Harry: B

^^

Those my friends are 1D's blood groups. Don't worry I'm not a stalker!

#8 LouIsAGod

LouIsAGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

You bet!

#9 One Direction Crazy

One Direction Crazy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationSpare Room, The Wardrobe, Narnia

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

Wow! This is really good! Please continue!

LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON IS THE MOST AMAZAYN BOY ON EARTH!!!! I can't be no superman, but for him I'll be superhuman! Love that song, lol x

"I like girls who eat carrots!"

"NO! Protested Jimmy."

KEVIN!!!!!!!

I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER 1D!! YOU CHANGED MY LIFE! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

#10 LoveLiamJamesPayne<3

LoveLiamJamesPayne<3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

This is really good!!!!!

#11 Pinky101

Pinky101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

Like it!!

Elliott xx

#12 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

Love it

#13 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

#14 LouIsAGod

LouIsAGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:01 PM

Chapter 3

Louis stared at her in shock for a while. The whole world was turning upside down. Cadence? Smiling? He was completely dumbstruck! Her smile felt so foreign to him, her face was always hard as stone. Louis liked it though, it seemed to have changed her whole expression,

Cadence tried not to laugh at his expression, "Creeped out?" she asked with a gleeful smirk,

Louis shrugged, "If I said yes, would you be mad?"

Cadence thought for a while, "Nah, not really...." she smiled, turning away to look out the window,

Louis shook his head, "She is surely an odd figure. I'm not complaining though..." 

Cadence turned around again, she thought for a while, "Tell me something!" she said excitedly, taking off her boots and crossing her legs, staring at him like a good child,

He chuckled, "Like what? About me? Be more specific."

She shrugged, "Anything..."

Louis thought for a while, "Well, I was in a movie called If I Had You. I was just an extra, no lines, nothing at all.." he smiled at the memory, "What about you?"

Cadence cocked her head to the side, "Well, I have a phobia of...Santa..."

Louis looked at her, amused. "What?"

Cadence rolled her eyes playfully, "It's not funny! I just find the grey beard and the chubby belly.....grotesque.."

Louis laughed, "Wow, fear of Santa. I never heard of that before.."

Cadence smiled, looking at the ground, her eyes turned to his bloody hand. And her expression turned to concern, she lightly took it, "Don't do that again. It was just completely...stupid. Did I also mention that I have a fear of blood?"

Louis blinked for a few times, slightly frowning. He took her hand and kissed it, "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. Nobody should go through that." he looked at her, concerned, seeing as her face had turned pink, then white, then scarlet. "Are you okay?"

Cadence let out a curt nod, covering her mouth with her hand, "I'll be fine..." she breathed out. A few seconds passed by, "No I'm not..stop..the car.." she slammed the door open and ran out, gripping onto a lamppost and vomiting everything she'd had for the past three hours,

Louis cringed, feeling partly responsible for everything, he stopped the car and walked out, going after her and holding her auburn hair up while she vomited, smiling at it's silkiness..

*TO BE CONTINUED*

#15 One Direction Crazy

One Direction Crazy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationSpare Room, The Wardrobe, Narnia

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

WOW!!!!! AMAZAYN! FABULOUIS! PHONOMONIALL! BRILLIAM! EXTRAORDINHARRY! :P :lol: :D :rolleyes: :o

LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON IS THE MOST AMAZAYN BOY ON EARTH!!!! I can't be no superman, but for him I'll be superhuman! Love that song, lol x

"I like girls who eat carrots!"

"NO! Protested Jimmy."

KEVIN!!!!!!!

I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER 1D!! YOU CHANGED MY LIFE! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

#16 LouIsAGod

LouIsAGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

Thanks so much! xoxo

#17 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

This is so good

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

#18 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

It's one of the best
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

#19 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

Oh yes

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

#20 Pinky101

Pinky101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

LOVE IT!!

Elliott xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users