Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

Prolouge(?):

Obvisously, my name is Caitlyn. I'm 17(lying about mah age again, lol) and my best friend is Rachael. Our parents wouldn't let us go to the Chicago concert for 1D, but we were kinda gald we didn't go. If we woulda went to the concert, we might not have met 1D. Instead, we met them another way that was completely weird but awesome.

Enjoy.

Ch 1:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CAN'T GO TO THE CONCERT?!", Rachael screams from next door. We live next door to each other and she was asking her parents if we could go to the concert. It obviously wasn't going well. Our parents don't like the fact that we're interested in a "young, trouble-making, British boyband full of rubbish", as my dad puts it. They try to interest us in opera(UGGGGGHHH!!!!!) or jazz(wrinkling my nose).

They don't know we're secret Directioners. We have sketchbooks full of pages and pages drawn of the boys in either a vidoe diary, a music video, a concert, a interview, or in just a random video(like Find the Phone, for example). They don't know that we slit open our matresses and hid posters of 1D in them(Rachael has the most posters of Harry; I have the most posters of Louis). They don't know on our iPods, we have secret shortcuts to get to One Directio videos. They just don't know all of that.

I became a Directioner when I was 15. When my mom found out that I liked them(especially Louis), she thought my hormones were outta control(I think your's are mom!). She told my dad and Rachael's parents and they agreed. They even created dumb rules for us!!
1. No dating boys until you're 20.

2. Same rule applies for kissing.

3. No staying out apast 6 o'clock.

4. No sneaking out to met someone!

5. Most absouletly, NO ONE DIRECTION!!!

God, thier rules are so stupid!!! Besides, I've already broken rules 3, 4, and 5 and Rachael broke all the rules besides rule 2(She justs likes to flirt. She doesn't like to kiss boys that live in our town. I wouldn't blame her.) and our parents don't even notice!!! Wowww, that's shocking.

Rachael comes stomping up the stairs to my house and suddenly, she's in the doorway. She shakes her her no and sighs. "Stupid parents.", she mumbles and sits down next to a poster of Louis that I layed out. "Stupid, stupid,stupid!!", Rachael keeps mumbling. We hear my dad's shoes clomping up the stairs. I hide the poster in the area that I slit the hole in and pretend to read an opera guide(Like I ever would!). "Rachael, we told you guys that you're not allowed to stomp up the stairs!", he says. He looks up at me and then goes back down stairs. "Stupid is agreed.", I tell Rachael.

Ch 2:

The next day, our parents made us go out and walk. Another thing they do, they make sure we get exersize exactly a hour a day. "Be back at 11!", Rachael's mom hissed. We hated walking. But, at least we can learn more about London(Oh yeah, that's where we live) and hiding places when we have times of trouble at home.

Rachael and I were walking around one of the parks, singing Kiss You like crazy, when I hear voices singing behind us.

And tell me girl when every time we t-t-touch, you get this kinda r-r-rush, baby say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I turned around and let out a LOUD scream. Then, I clapped my hands over my mouth. Rachael was frozen. ONE DIRECTION was behind us, listening to us and singing to us. "Oh my god, I just screamed in you guys faces. Sorry!", I say. "It's fine.", says Liam. "How long were you guys following us?", I ask. "Ummm.....when did you started singing?", Niall asks. "Down by the London Eye.", I say. "We've been following you since then.", Zayn says. "Why?!", I say. Harry and Louis glance down fast and Niall, Zayn, and Liam start laughing. "Okay. I'm gonna take that as an answer.", I say.

Suddenly, Rachael looks at her iPod and says "We gotta go! Our asses will be on Death Row if we don't get back at home!" "Whoa...how many minutes?!", I ask. "5!", she says. "Oh man!", I say. I grab her arm and we start running. It's obvious we won't make it. "Wait, we can drive you girls back to your house!", Louis says, putting his hand on my shoudler. "Then I hope you know how to drive fast!", I say.

We get into Louis's car and he drives us across the street from our house. "1 min!", Rachael says. We start to get out when Harry says "Wait..we don't even know your names!" "I'm Caitlyn, that's Rachael.", I say. Louis mumbles my name under his breath and smiles. :) :) :) Then, the boys wave to us and we leave.

Ch 3:

"Wow, you guys are 1 minute early.", my mom says as we walk in. They're drinking tea(Blah!!! We like iced coffee's better!!!). "Yeah. Caitlyn reminded me if we didn't get home a few minutes early,we'd be in trouble.", Rachael says. "Good. Reminders are good.", my dad says. We go upstairs to Rachael's room and when we make sure no one can hear us, we freak out.

"Ohmigod!!!!", Rachael says hysterically. "I know right?!", I say. Then, my iPod rings. What?! iPods don't ring unless you have a reminder. "Hey, did we have anything to do today?", I ask Rachael. She shakes her head. I look at my iPod and about have a heart attack. Louis somehow grabbed my iPod and put a reminder in it!

Hey love! Sorry I took your iPod. I wanna know if you want to go on a date with me on Friday around 6? Message me back on Harry's iPod. xoxo Louis

"What?!", I say. I reach into my pocket and Harry's iPod is in there!!! Rachael starts laughing. "Classic!", she says. Very funny Louis. Does Harry even know you took his iPod? Caitlyn. Louis messages me back almost right away. Not yet. :) I show Rachael the message and we crack up laughing. Lol!!!, I message back. I know right? So wat bout mah date idea???? I sigh and type Not after 6. Especially w/ my parents. it's like the parents in Romeo and Juliet, except your parents let you date! Your 21!!! He says Oh wow. That's tupid. Wat about.....11 am?. I shake my head. No...how about around midnight. I can sneak out! He responded as soon as I sent the message. YEAH!!! Luv that idea. Since I now kno where u and Rachael live, i can wait across the street 4 u. I'll just message you when im there. Harry wants to kno(He found out I "gave" u his iPod.) if Rachael wants to come with us. I show Rachael the message and she squeals. She squealed. That means yes. So, where we going?? He says,  It's a surprize, but don't wear dressy clothes. Wear clothes that r good 4 hikng and running away. ;) See ya on Friday. After he's done messaging me, we freak out even more.

Ch 4 coming soon!!! :)

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

#2 Pinky101

Pinky101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • LocationStalk Much?? LLN!!!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

LUV IT!

Elliott xx

#3 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

Wow

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

#4 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

Thnx guys

will post later

mah mom let me stay home from school!!! :)

#5 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5639 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

wow, lucky!  I remember when I was a senior in high school, and it was Senior Skp Day.  I skipped (duh), but my mom found out and she was like "WHY ARE YOU STILL HOME???" lol luckily I didn't get punished at school for it.

This is good so far!

My ass is on the line! ~Harry, This Is Us

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught ~5 Seconds of Summer - Good Girls

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

#6 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

that's cool!

mah mom let me stay home from school today.

#7 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

Home is my school lol

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

#8 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

that's cool

#9 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

Ch 4:

Rachael and I had a plan set up then.

Operation Sneak Out

1.Make sure we have our iPods, including Harry's.

2. Message Louis and let him now the instructions.

3.Get dressed in PJ's to fool parents.

4.Pretend to listen to opera when the come up to check on us.

5.Put the decoys in bed when we sneak out.

6.Havvvveeee fun!!!

7.Be back at 3:25 am.

We arranged our rooms around and make sure nothing was suspious for our parents. Nothing was. We just had to wait until Friday. :)

~Friday night-

Yess!!! The day in finally here!

~Rachael's POV-

I was so excited to sneak out and see Harry!!! I wonder what we are gonna be doing though. Hmmmm.....maybe I could kiss Harry tonight. Thinking about that made me wanna scream of happiness.

~My POV-

So far, plan was working. I messaged Louis at 9:45 and he was all ready. He's actually waiting across the street for me right now. I had to wait 2 WHOLE hours before our parents went to sleep. But I was ready to wait.

When my parents came upstairs and checked on me, the sighed of happiness. They finally thought that I was interested in opera. Pluh-esse!!! I'd never be interested in opera in a trillion years! Anyways, they sighed of happiness and went to bed. Awful opera music played next door in thier room. Now I have to put up with it for 2 hours!

Finally!! It's time to go. I tiptoe downstairs and next door to Rachael's and she was already waiting outside for me. "Let's go.", I say. She quietly sqeal's and we go out to Louis's car.

Louis looks very pleased to see us coming. "Hey guys!", he says as soon as we get in. "Hey, sorry for the 2 hour wait. Had to make sure my parents were asleep.", I said. "It's fine. It's better we wait than get caught. Speaking of which, CAN I  HAVE MY IPOD BACK?!", Harry says. I laugh and toss it back to him. "How do you even message through your iPods anyway?", Rachael asks as we drive away. "Some sorta messaging system through Twitter. You guys should try it.", Louis says. "We don't have Twitter.", I say. Harry and Louis stare at us blankly. "Our parents are way strict.", Rachael says, putting her head on Harry's shoulder. I can tell he's liking that. "We could set up accounts for you and not let your parents find out.", Louis says. "We would love that!", Rachael and I say at the same time. Harry and Louis laugh.

Turns out, the other boys are there too. "Hey guys.", Rachael says as soon as she gets out of the car. "Wow, someone has a girlfriend!", teases Liam. I look back at Rachael and she's holding hands with Harry. "Yeah...I guess.", Harry stutters, turning red. Liam and Niall start laughing. "So, where are we going?", I ask. "Follow us.", Louis says. We leave the car parked on the side of the road and climb up this hill. Once we get over the hill, it's awesome!! Turns out Louis found a BEACH. That is cool. Then, I realize, it's the beach in the What Makes You Beautiful video. "It's that beach in your WMYB video!!!", Rachael says. The boys laugh. "Exactly.", Louis says, looking straight at me. I think I blushed cause Liam and Zayn laugh.

For a few hours, we goof off like crazy. Throw water at each other, play Truth or Dare, bury each other in the sand, and chase each other. Right now, I'm sitting next to Louis. Liam, Zayn, and Niall are burying each other again and Harry and Rachael are kissing. Wow, now Rachael's broken all the rules. Louis and I are staring at the stars. I'm too afraid to speak. I'm afraid to say something wrong. But I say something anyways. "The stars are so pretty.", I say to Louis. "And you're way  prettier.", Louis says. Whoa, did he just SAY THAT?!

#10 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

Shit, that posted and I wasn't finished!!!

Here's the rest of the ch

Louis smiles at me and I smile at him. Then, as we lean in to kiss, my iPod goes off. Oh-no, we gotta leave. "Time for you to leave?", Louis says, clearly disappointed. "Yeah.", I say, getting up. Rachael hears my iPod going off and we begin to leave.

When we get back to my house, I ask Louis "Do...do...you want to...um....". He already knows what I mean. "Yeah, I would love to date you.", he says. I smile and say "I'll message you later."(He got Rachael and Me a Twitter account.) He smiles and I get out. Rachael and I wave to the boys and we sneak back inside again. But first, we get a rid of evidence that we snuck out. I can't wait to see Louis again!!! :)

#11 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

Love it

#12 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

:)

gonna do another ch later

#13 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5639 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

ooh, sneaky!!!  Post more soon!

Oh, speaking of sneaky, I better update They Don't Know About Us!

My ass is on the line! ~Harry, This Is Us

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught ~5 Seconds of Summer - Good Girls

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

#14 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

hahaha, kk and thnx

#15 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

Omg luvvv it seriously this is awesome!!!! :D

#16 LiveLoveLouis<3

LiveLoveLouis<3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationPhantomhive Mansion <3

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:57 AM

HEYYYYYY COULD I BE WITH NIALL????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My name is Kylie btw.

tumblr_inline_mmd010A3VH1qz4rgp.gif

Denmark Approves <3

Anime: Hetalia: Beautiful World

#17 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

i dunno...gotta wait til i leave 7th per

#18 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

Lol

#19 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

mrs. whittern still hasn't caught me

hahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

#20 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

Why were you on here in class? How did your teacher not notice? This is really great!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1D, concert, Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users