Photo

The Way We Came To Be (mainly Louis fanfic)

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#41 i<3nialler12

i<3nialler12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

yah

#42 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Chapter 5

Louis POV.

I met Niall and Sara at the theatre. We all started to go in, but i went over to the box office and picked up my vistor pass. Niall and Sara had already gone in and found us seats. I went over and sat down with them Niall beside me and Sara beside Niall. "Are you ready for this?" Niall asked me. "Yeah I cant wait to see what she can do," i said. Then the lights dimened and the show started. The stage was "split" in half so the stage lights were only on one side of the stage while the other side was dark. There she was this time with a long blonde wig. Drama was happening, and then she was theh only one on the stage she started to sing. It sounded breathtaking like another Christina Agulaira. Then the other side of stage lights came on and hers went off as some dancers echoed her. It continued until the song was over. "Wow!" I whispered, and sat back and watched the show. It was amazing her story, her wardrobe, her moves, and her voice!

Tyler POV.

I had just finshed two scences when I was backstage. It wasn't my turn yet. Leila was on stage singing with the others. Then the stage director Madison came up behind me and said "Your doing great I bet that lover boy of yours loves this." "To be honest I completely forgot that he was here! IHe isnt my lover boy!" I say. Not yet at least.

Sorry its short I will post more later!

Louielover17 xxty :wub:

#43 Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5917 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

I love this!  Post more soon!

Fave quotes from my concert in Louisville:

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

Fave quotes from my concert in Chicago:

Harry *to Caroline, the girl with the broken arm*: How did you fall?

Caroline: I fell funny.

*the crowd laughs*

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

Check out my 5SOS forums!

Also, please visit my backup 1D forums!

Ongoing fanfics:

The One-Night Stand - Ch. 19 posted 11/26/14

My Ex-Best Friend Harry - Ch. 4 posted 11/21/14

#44 i<3nialler12

i<3nialler12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

ha lol im leila wooo im in it thnx louielover17!!!!!

#45 i<3nialler12

i<3nialler12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

gr8 story!!!!

#46 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

Going to try to get Chapter 6 up here now! :) Thanks for your support

#47 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Chapter 6:

Louis POV.

It was the last scene, and she was doing great. The only problem I was having was that she was making out with another guy on stage. Ugh oh well this last song was fantastic! The song ended and the show got a standing oviation! They all bowed and exited. "Alright mate Sara and I are going to head out!" Niall said. "Ok man I'm going to find her backstage. See ya" I said. "Bye," they said turned and left. I turned and headed to the backstage entrance. There was a tall muscled man waiting.  I showed him my pass and he asked me "Who are you here to see?". " Tyler Tate," I said. He looked backstage and yealled "Tyler Tate you have a vistor!" and then he motioned me backstage.

Tyler POV.

I turned around to see Louis standing there looking at me nervously with a bunch of roses in hand. "Hey!" I said walking over to him I was still in costume and makeup and everything. "Hey! These are for you! You did fantastic. who knew you could sing like that?" he exclaimed handing me the roses. "Haha thank you! You didnt have to buy me flowers! I love them though!" I said sticking my nose in them smelling their sweet essence. "Hey there is an after party since this was our last sho, so maybe would you like to come?" I asked him. his precious blue eyes lit up like neon sign "Of course!" he said. "Great! I need to go too my flat though and change, so if you want you can come with me there and then to the party," i tell him. "Sure!" he says. "Here hold this while i get my coat and my bag," I tell him handing him the flowers. He takes them, i then put evrything in my bag, take off my wig and let my wavy brown hair down, and then put on white pea-coat over my costume. "You ready we can take my car if you want?" I question as we start to walk out. "Yeah i took a cab anyways," he said. We get in the car and I just have to ask him. "SO I know you know I own Tate Industries, but is it true you are in One Direction?"

Louis POV.

Oh Crap...

Sort of cliffhanger! haha! Comment if I should continue

#48 Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5917 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yeah continue!!!

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

*the crowd laughs*

Ongoing fanfics:

#49 ~DakotaStyles<3~

~DakotaStyles<3~

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

GRRRRRR stupid cliffhanger!!!!!! Post soon!

#50 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

Alright alright! i will probably post shorty! :)

#51 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

Chapter 7

Louis POV.

Crap,crap,crap! Ugh i've got to tell her! I thought to myself opening my mouth to tell her when my phone rang "CARROTS! CARROTS! CARROTS!"  I groaned at my ringtone "Sorry I've got to take this," i siad sheepishly without making eye contact while she was putting the car in gear. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey man its me Sara left me!" the person who i knew was Niall sobbed. "Oh no man I'm sorry hold on.." I say covering the phone and asking Tyler " Hey yes I am from One Driection and one of my bandmates Niall, girlfriend just left him. Would you mind going to get him?" I ask fianlly making eye contact with her. "Oh no sure where is he at?" she asks stopping the car at the gates exit. I uncover the phone "Niall where are you?" i ask. "Walking by some exit gate." he says still sobbing. I spot him infront of the car passing us. I get out of the car and yell "Niall!" I get his attention wave him over then get back in the car. I look at Tyler and say "I'm sorry! I should have told you sooner, but for once I wanted a girl to like me for me ya know,," I say Niall gets in the car. "It's ok. I have the same problem" she tells me smiling. I look back at Niall "So why did Sara leave you man?" I ask, and Tyler pulls out into the road heading to her flat. "She s-saw some-me other guyy and said 'Sorry but i dont think this is working out. Goodbye'." "Look man I am sorry forget about her. If she was looking at guys that means she wasnt the right girl. She must not know who she just let go of, and I promise you she will regret it for life." I assured him. He nodded I looked at Tyler who was smiling. I wonder what's going through her head? i thought.

Tyler POV.

He is the sweetest making assurane for his friend! Aww! I thought. Then i notice out of the corner of my eye him starign at me, and I realize I'm smiling for no apparent reason. "Hey Niall I'm Tyler, but I'm sure you already know that. Maybe you would like to go to the after party with me and Louie?" I ask and Niall nods. I glance at Louis his mouth is wide open with shock. "What?" I ask him. "You called me Louie instead of Louis. Most girls wouldnt be that comfortable with me to call me that!" he says. "Oh I guess I didnt realize i said that sorry..." I say. "No no no! It's fine I like you calling me that!" he says. I smile at him, and pull into my flat's garage. I turn in my seat to where i can see both of them "Ok boys let me go inside and change then we can head to the party!!" I say and we get out the car and head inside. Oh dear Lord! how am i supposed to concentrate on having a conversation with him when he's staring at me or speaking in that cute accent of his!!

Comment Please!

#52 ~DakotaStyles<3~

~DakotaStyles<3~

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:30 PM

YYYAAAYYY!!!!! It's awesome even if it is short!!!

#53 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

Yeah sorry bout that I have the chapters pre planned and either I come to a good stoppign point when i am tired or i had already planned to stop there! I will post more soon though!:)

#54 Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5917 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

that was short, but cute!  Now I know why you needed a girl for Niall.  I was like "Are you crazy?  He already has Sara!" lol

*the crowd laughs*

Ongoing fanfics:

#55 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

Actually i hadnt planned their break up until I offered that opportunity, and so I thought it through and changed it. Don't worry in the end everyone will have somebody!

#56 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

Thinking about posting soon... should I?

#57 ~DakotaStyles<3~

~DakotaStyles<3~

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!

#58 Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5917 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

I'm with Dakota!!!

*the crowd laughs*

Ongoing fanfics:

#59 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

Ok I will try my best to have it posted up soon!!

#60 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

Chapter 8

Louis POV.

We follow Tyler up the stairs of her flat.She unlocks the door and we all walked inside. "Nice place you have here!" i say to her. "Thanks! Ok lets see.. just make yourself at home. I'm going to change and then we can go!" she said and then turned around and walked down the long hallway until she turned in disappeared in to what I assume to be her room I watched her the whole way though. "Dude you are soo into her! " Niall says looking down shaking his head and then going over to sit on the couch in the livng room. "Ah yeah she is really pretty! I would love to become official with her, but I dont think she likes me like that," i say sitting on the couch with him.  he looks at me in disbelief "Man from that first moment I saw you two meet on the street I have seen how attracted she is to you. She has that look of lust in her eyes!" he tells me. "You really think so?" I ask and he nods. "Lou?" a voice down the hall says. "Yes?" I ask "Can you maybe... come zip up my dress?" she asks. My eyes widened as I stand up. "Y-yes-s," i answer and head down the hallway and into her room. I walk in to see her standing there holding the back of her creme one shoulder figure hugging dress. Her wavy/curly brown hair is clipped to the side with a diamond studded hair broach. "You look amazing!" I say coming over to her side. "Thanks! " she says. I take the zipper that is right above her bum and start to pull it up until its all the way zipped up. I take my fingers and brush them on her neck, and I'm so close to her my hot breath is making the hairs on her neck stand up. She tilts her head back as my lips slowly make contact with her skin. "Your so beautiful," I murmer on her neck. "Mmm mm" she says. I chuckle then pull away form her neck. She turns around to face me. The next thing I know her arms are around my neck and her soft lips are gently pressed against mine....

Sorry its so short! Please comment and if I should continue and what you think of it! I'm done for the night, because I'm exhasted!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users