Photo

The Way We Came To Be (mainly Louis fanfic)

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#1 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Hey everybody this is my first fanfic, so please dont hate! Please please please comment what you think though (only positive things)! I hope you enjoy it, and let me know if i should keep posting! P.S Yes Tyler is a girl, and my name is Tyler but my last name isnt the same as the charcter. Setting: New York City

Tyler's POV.

"Bye girls!" I say as my friends and I part different ways. I turn around and suddenly hot steaming liquid is spilled all over me! I look down to see coffee stains all on my white lace shirt. Then I look up to meet the most beautiful crystal blue eyes I've ever seen on a boy. "I'm so sorry! I didnt mean to spill my latte on you!" he said wiht the cutest British accent ever! I was annoyed but mesmorized with him. " Umm here let me help you," he says trying to dab his napkin on the bottom of my shirt. "Oh no it's f-fine. My flat is right here I'll just go change," I say. "Well I have to make it up to you somehow! My name is Louis," he said with an outstreched hand.  " Tyler. The name is Tyler, and please I promise you I will be ok. You don't need to go through all that trouble of making it up to me!" I exclaimed while shaking his hand, but secretly I wouldnt mind spending some more time with him. "Oh love I insist! Give me your number, so I can take you out one night!" he tells me. I reach in my purse and pull out my business card, "Here this is my business card. You can calll either number." I said and handed it to him. He took it and stuck it in his wallet. "I would give you my number,b ut unfortunatly I do not have a business card!" he said. " That's ok. I really mus go now for i will be late if i dont go!" i tell him. "Of course! I will call you later to set up arragements, because I'm not letting this go!" he said and laughed. "Ok ok ... well txt me" i say waving goodbye heading  up tto my flat to change. "Bye!" Louis says. I unlock the door, step in , and then shut it. "Wow!" I breathed remembering his beautiful eyes...

Please let me know I have alot planned including Louis POV. I have pre written the chapters! so what do you think and should I post more? Thanks! :)

Louielover17 xxty :wub:

#2 ILuvHarrySwagStyles

ILuvHarrySwagStyles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:53 AM

This is really good so far! and cute :P luv it!

#3 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

Thank you! I will probalby have the next Chapter up here tonight! As soon as i get it typed of course...

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

#4 Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5916 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

aww this is cute!  Post more soon!

Fave quotes from my concert in Louisville:

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

Fave quotes from my concert in Chicago:

Harry *to Caroline, the girl with the broken arm*: How did you fall?

Caroline: I fell funny.

*the crowd laughs*

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

Check out my 5SOS forums!

Also, please visit my backup 1D forums!

Ongoing fanfics:

The One-Night Stand - Ch. 18 posted 11/25/14

My Ex-Best Friend Harry - Ch. 4 posted 11/21/14

#5 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

Chapter 2:

Louis's POV.

Holy Crap! She's hot! I got her number too! Mind blown! I thought to myself. A shiny black car across the street where I stood honked its horn and rolled down the window. I saw I blonde haired familar fellow with sunglasses on wave me over. I walked across the busy New York City street when no cars were coming. I approached the car and said "Hey Nialler! What's up?". "Nothing really. I saw you spilled coffee all over that girl, and then she gave you what I assume to be her number? Hmm?" he questions me in that Irish accent of his taking off his glasses and curiously looks me in the eyes. I sigh and walk over to the passenger door of his car and get in. "Well yes I got her number because I felt bad for spilling my latte on her," i said. "What's the girl's name?" he asked me. i look foward picturing her beautiful face and say "Tyler, her name is Tyler,". I then pull out her business card she gave me and handed it tol Niall. " Tyler Tate founder of the Tate Collection clothing line! Dude her clothes for men are sick! Did you know that she owned that company?" he asks in disbelief. I loook at Niall with my eyes wide open. "Oh my God! No way! Dude I love Tate Outfitters!" I say and take back the card to read over her job title. "Wait you know what? Put your seat belt on I've got to see something that might also shock you!" he says. " Wait"! I glance over to her flat ,and she is getting in a cab wiht a new top on. "Crap I bet she had to waste money on a cab,b ecause I made her late!" i say. "Chill dude just ut your seatbelt on," Niall says.  I'm still staring at the card in disbelief as I put on my seatbelt. Niall starts to drive then I have a realisation. "Oh no! I spilled my coffee all over Tyler Tate! THE Miss Tate!!!" I whine with shame. Niall bursts out laughing! "Oh oh man that's so sad! Haha i cant believe that happened!" he said dying with laughter. We pulled up in front of the Broadway Theatre, and got out. I look up at the marki it reads: LAST PERFORMANCE OF THE BROADWAY SHOWING OF BURLESQUE STARRING TYLER TATE.  "She's on Broadway?" I ask. Dang what all has this girl not done! " I thought so. My girlfriend Sara loves this movie and wanted to see the Broadway show." Niall says staring at the marki. "I'm soo going! Come on Niall you can take Sara. I've just got ot surprise her by me going." I say to him. "Ok dude let's go get tthe tickets," he says. We walk up to the girl at the ticket booth. "How may I help you lads today?" she asks. "Yes I would like three tickets to the final showing of Burlesque tonight." I say. "Woah hold on Louis I can buy Sara and I's tickets. I'm not broke." he says pulling me bakc a little on my shoulder. "Dude dont sweat it. You gladly agreed to go with me and take Sara therefore I shall buy the tickets!" i tell him. "Whatever.. Thanks man," he says. i pull out the money and gives it to the girl. She gives me hte tickets and I had two to Niall. AS we are walking back to his car I see in the Final Showing Display a picture of her. She has a short cute blonde wig with bangs on and a sparkly costume, and she is looking off in the distance. It reads at the top of the display BURLESQUE and at the bottom it reads   TYLER TATE. Niall catches me staring at the photo and says "Man you are head over heels for her! Now come on I'm starving!" I turn my attention back to him and start wlaking to the car. 'Your always starving man!" I say laughing.

Comment Please espiclally if I should post more

#6 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

U should for sure post more its REALLY good

#7 Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

Thanks! Its getting late though therefore i will post tomorrow morning! :)

#8 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:55 AM

Yah almost 11:00 kk tty ppl later im going to sleep

#9 i<3nialler12

i<3nialler12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

i just woke up lolz its half eight in the morning aaannddd SNOWING where I am.

#10 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

Where r u? The states?

#11 i<3nialler12

i<3nialler12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:28 AM

no england lolz

#12 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

Where in England?
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

#13 i<3nialler12

i<3nialler12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

like birmingham kind of area. my friends dad works with liams dad and she met liam!!!!

#14 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

Lucky.

#15 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

U no wolstanton that's where I live

#16 Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5916 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

like birmingham kind of area. my friends dad works with liams dad and she met liam!!!!

Whoa!  Your friend is SOOOO lucky!!!  I'm from the states, so no one has connections to the guys. lol

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

*the crowd laughs*

Ongoing fanfics:

#17 i<3nialler12

i<3nialler12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

someone in my class says her bffs cousin is zayn.

#18 Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5916 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH all these connections to 1D!!!!! *dies*

*the crowd laughs*

Ongoing fanfics:

#19 Louielover17