Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

post when u can

a guy just saw me on here! stupid 6th grade boys!

u can already guess where i am

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

#263 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

Chapter 18- Tokyo

~Anabeth’s POV~

4 months later- In the past 4 months Trinity and Louis got married and so did Careeme and Harry. I am slightly upset that Niall purposed yet, but I am sure he will soon. They boys went on tour and invited us. We are in Tokyo, Japan now and I am about to go on a date with Niall. I got in to an orange dress. It was covered in flowers and butterflies. I had Trinity do my make up and hair. She put on me just basic skin tones. My hair was curled. I put on heels that were the same pastel orange as my dress. Niall they knocked at the hotel rooms door. I opened it and he was wearing a black suit. We got into his car and headed to the restaurant. He was taking me to a traditional Japanese restaurant. When we got there, I ordered us tea. I had never been to a Japanese restaurant before. We ordered our sushi first. We both ordered shrimp sushi and I also ordered tuna sushi. We then ordered what ever looked appetizing. For me was not much so, I ended up getting something vegetarian. ½ way through our meal a guy asked for Niall’s autograph for his daughter. I was used to this by now but, something was different. Niall wrote something down besides his name and the girls name like he usually does. I tried to read it but I only caught 1 word and that was diamond. I tried to forget about it but I kept thinking about it. I could only connect it to a ring. We finished our meal and a cake passed us. I knew something was up. Then I turned to Niall to ask if he had an idea about what was going on when…

~Niall’s POV~

I was asked to give an autograph by someone. I saw who it was and knew it was the baker for the cake. On the autograph I put a message. It said, put the cake by the big diamond. When he took the paper back, he went off. 15 minutes later the cake went by. I knew that Anabeth would be asking questions so I got on one knee as she turned to me and I said to her,” Anabeth I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?” She said,” Yes yes yes!” I was so happy. I hugged her and forgot about the cake until the head chef tapped me. I gave a piece of cake to Anabeth and got one of my own. You could tell she was so happy. She never stopped smiling and could barely keep a conversation. I couldn’t wait for our wedding. When we got to the hotel. The others were watching a movie. We joined them and out of surprise the girls ran off. I never saw them again that night. I knew they were talking about the ring and the big day.

The next chapter is the last chapter. I hoped you liked it and i hope to update by Friday or its going to bafter the weekend. Thanks for reading!

#264 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5441 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

eeeeeee loved it!  I was wondering when Niall was gonna propose! lln

My ass is on the line! ~Harry, This Is Us

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught ~5 Seconds of Summer - Good Girls

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

#265 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

Auto message from Sam: Im on the fucking bus

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

#266 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

Chapter 19- The Big Day

~Anabeth’s POV~

Fear was in my mind I didn’t know what was coming. I walked down the “aisle”. It was actually just a piece of land in the boys’ back yard. I was wearing a sleeveless white gown. I walked bare foot. I’ve always hated shoes so, they were not a necessary item. I reached the preacher. He said,” Anabeth do you take this man as your lawfully wedded husband.” “ I do.” I said. Then he asked Niall,” Niall do you take this woman as your lawfully wedded husband.” He said,” I do.” Then the preacher said,” You may kiss the bride.” We kissed and sparks flew through the air. We pulled apart and lights were in our face. I was so scarred. There was people every where. Did I mention I was claustrophobic, well I am. I didn’t know what had happened but, Niall grabbed my arm and we ran inside. All of the others were also inside. I started to freak out. Trinity grabbed me. She shoved me into a chair and slapped me on the face. This alarmed me. I yelled at her” YOU JUST SLAPPED ME! HOW DARE YOU!” I slapped her back. We went back and forth for 5 minutes. Liam may have got tired of us fighting so he stepped in between us. He asked me to listen to what happened. I listened to him, although I didn’t want to. He said the paparazzi had found us and they started to take pictures. I freaked out more. Even though I had spent a lot of time with the boys I had never gotten caught in paparazzi before. I started to hyperventilate. Niall tried to calm me down but, he wasn’t able to. I passed out.

~Niall’s POV~

I saw Anabeth starting to hyperventilate so, I tried to calm her down. When she passed out I carried her bridal style up to our room. I laid her down and went back to the sitting room. Trinity explained how Anabeth has always been claustrophobic. I was surprised that Anabeth had never told me. I started to get ready for the reception. We are just doing the reception at the our flat with friends and family to keep paparazzi out of it. I took a break and turned on the TV. I was flipping through channels when I saw Anabeth on it. I thought great, she’s famous now. She’s going to hate that. I went upstairs to wake Anabeth but she was already awake. I asked her about being famous and she seemed unsure about it. I said to her,” You do know that you will have to get use to it now.” She understood that she was now famous. We went downstairs and people were there. We started the reception of by speeches. I stood up to give mine and I sang WMYB. She was crying almost. After the dinner was ate we opened presents. We danced the rest of the night. At the end I gave Anabeth an envelope. She opened it and screamed. Inside was a letter that said we would star as a couple in a movie. I whispered in her ear,” Now we can forever be the two actors.”

Thanks for reading and HAPPY PI DAY! That was the last chapter and there will not be a sequel. I will however have another fanfic out at the end of March, early Aprilish.

#267 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5441 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

ooooooooh, I loved the ending!

My ass is on the line! ~Harry, This Is Us

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught ~5 Seconds of Summer - Good Girls

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

#268 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

Thanks.

#269 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

#270 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

lol, messin up the pg again!

#271 Laugh Like Niall

Laugh Like Niall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • LocationWestmeath, Mullingar, Ireland

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

wow very nice story

1D SHOPPING HARRY

#272 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

epicness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#273 louistommolover123

louistommolover123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:57 AM

nice job rachie fabuLOUIS story!

#274 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member