#241 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

I know it sucks but, Im glad im not in high school though. they have to skipe their teachers at a specific time

#242 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

Chapter 15- The Big day

Part 2

Liam’s POV

I was in my dressing room getting ready when Zayn walked in. He said,” So on a scale from 1-10 how nervous are you? 10 is really nervous and 1 is not nervous at all.” I stood there thinking for minute. How nervous would I let myself realize I was nervous? I replied with,” Infinity to the millionth power.” He stared at me like I was crazy. Then he said,” I know what you mean. I cant believe that we are getting married today.” We both stared at each other then finished getting ready. The boys and I were all wearing our hair like we usually do. I was against the stylists will but, the girls insisted that way. Everyone knows that what the bride says goes. We were all wearing the same black and white typical suit. The only thing different in our outfits were the shoes and ties. I had a purple tie with simple black dress shoes. Harry and Zayn had the same shoes as me. Niall and Louis were suppose to be wearing the same shoes as us except they brought their favorite shoes with them so they could change into them. Harry had an orange tie. Niall had a blue tie. Zayn had a green tie and Louis had a red tie. We went out for pictures and the paparazzi was there. They started taking pictures and asking us questions. I started to worry about the girls, were they also being mobbed by these people some where else. My ears were filled with questions like are any of you getting married today and who are you getting married to. I was about to run when I heard some one shout in a megaphone,” Back away from my fiancé and hit the road! You were not invited to this wedding!” I turned to see who was speaking and Nina was standing there with a megaphone in hand. I ran over to her and gave her a hug. I spun her around one time and then I told her to head inside. We had always kept our relationship a secret from the public for this very reason. I was not sure how she would handle the people always in her face. It turned out that she handled them okay, she may need to improve a bit but who cares now I am getting married in less than 10 minutes. I ran for the line to head into the hall. I was accually going to get married.

Thanks for reading have a sparkly, one direction filled day and mabey the daleks won't attack. :P

#243 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5824 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

haha cute!  Post more soon!

Fave quotes from my concert in Louisville:

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

Fave quotes from my concert in Chicago:

Harry *to Caroline, the girl with the broken arm*: How did you fall?

Caroline: I fell funny.

*the crowd laughs*

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

Check out my 5SOS forums!

#244 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

:)
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

#245 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

Love it

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

#246 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

Chapter 15- The Big Day
Part 3

Elizabeth’s POV
I was standing in line to head out when Zayn came up to me. We linked arms right before it was time to head in. How could this day be now. I started to freak out. Anabeth came over and calmed me down. I was so worried. What if I forget what I am suppose to say. What if I forgot to give Trinity the ring for Zayn. All of these worries and doubts ran though my head. The ceremony started. Anabeth and Niall walked down the aisle. Then Trinity and Louis walked down the aisle. Following them was Harry and Trinity. Our flower girl went down the aisle, now the music had started. Zayn and I walked as slowly as we could down the aisle. I was so nervous. By the time Zayn and I took our places in the front, Liam and Nina were ½ way down the aisle. When they reached their places the paster started the wedding. He said,” We are gathered here to day to join together Zayn Malik and Elizabeth Flora. Also we will be joining together Liam Payne and Nina Merryweather. We will start with Zayn and Elizabeth.”
E=Elizabeth P=Pastor
P= Elizabeth take your ring and repeat after me. While you are repeating what I am saying please slide the ring onto Zayn’s finger. I Elizabeth Flora
E=I Elizabeth Flora
P=Take Zayn Malik to be my husband
E=Take Zayn Malik to be my husband
P=Through sickness and pain
E=Through sickness and pain
P=We will never part
E=We will never part
P=Through trust we will work with each other
E=Through trust we will work with each other
P=No matter what happens with our lifes
E=No matter what happens with our lifes
He did the same thing for Zayn then he asked,” When you were repeating after me did you mean everything you said?” Zayn and I both said yes. Then we had to wait for the pastor to marry Liam and Nina. Then the pastor said,” Zayn, Liam you may kiss your brides.”
Zayn’s POV
When the pastor said that I could kiss Elizabeth I leaned in and kissed her. It was the most perfect kiss ever in the history of kisses. We pulled apart and WMYB came on as we ran away into a crowd of bubbles. We got into my car and drove off to the reception.
Liam’s POV
Today had had its mistakes but, when I kissed Nina it seemed like they melted away. I whispered in her ear that she was now officially a Payne by law. She squealed quietly enough so only I could hear her. We ran away, hoping no one would miss us, we were taking a detour to the reception.

thanks for reading. That was the last part of chapter 15. I wont be able to post any more today. :(

#247 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

Love it

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

#248 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5824 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

awwwwwww I loved it!

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

*the crowd laughs*

#249 Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

#250 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

thanks.

#251 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:56 PM

I am writing this and watching a show so I am going to mix the two a little, don’t worry everyone ends up fine.

Chapter 16- I need to find you

Anabeth’s POV

We were at the reception hall waiting for everyone to show. I walked over to Niall who was talking to Zayn. They both had a really worried look on their faces. I asked them what was wrong and Niall started to answer my question when Elizabeth and Trinity ran over and yelled at me,” NINA IS MISSING!!!” I stood there in shock for a while. I heard Niall’s voice and went back to reality. He said to me,” I have been calling your name for the past minute, are you okay?” He knew the answer to that but I still told him that I was not okay. I started pacing back and forth to keep from freaking out. Harry walked over with Careeme and he started to calm me down. He said,” Just stop pacing, the worlds not going to end.” Careeme and Trinity were in the back trying to decide if they should tell them what would happen if they kept bothering me. They apparently decided not to because they stopped talking and kept in the back being silent. I was starting to break down. I ran away as fast as I could. The boys were bothering, the stress of a missing bride, and the girls not doing anything to help me was to much for me to not do anything. I quickly took off my heels and threw on my hiking shoes, yes I had hiking shoes in my bag. I ran outside and didn’t look back. I heard yelling behind me. The boys must have tried to follow me but, the girls would have stopped them. I kept running till I felt like I had ran 10 kilometers. I started to look at my surrendering, it looked like a bomb had hit. Everything was demolished and on fire. I listened for screams but all I heard was gibberish, unison marching, and mechanical warbling. I started to worry, that was not gibberish.

Niall’s POV

I watched as Anabeth ran from us. I felt like it was my fault that she was running away. I tried to follow her but Elizabeth grabbed my arm. There was something they knew that I didn’t. I was going to find out what that was. For now I will just observe, a wedding reception is not the best place for an interrogation, especially when you have to interrogate one of the brides.

Elizabeth’s POV

After Harry started to pester Anabeth, I turned to the girls. We talked about tell Harry to back off or she will internally break and run away. We decided not to, everyone should learn things on their own. I started to worry, what if we could not find Anabeth if she ran off. I could see the head lines right then, The Bride and her Maid Disappear After the Wedding. While I was thinking Anabeth ran off and the boys were following her. WAIT! The boys were following her. I took off as fast as I could, in heels, and grabbed Niall’s and Zayn’s arm. I did not let them out of my sight while we were inside. They could run off without us seeing and that is the last thing we needed.

Nina’s POV

Liam and I had decided to take a detour through the woods to the reception hall. We were talking when Liam pulled to the side and got out of the car. I followed him and he told me to turn around and that he had a surprise for me. I did as he said and turned around. I listened closely to try and hear what he was doing. Instead I heard something robotic, I walked into the woods to hear what it was. I got closer and closer to the noise and that’s when I heard it. A four syllable word, made by something that sounded like a robot. I new what it was instantly. I turned to run but then I tripped on a fallen tree brand and landed in a pit. I started to worry the voice was coming closer and closer, I knew I needed to get out of here. That’s when I saw it, it was a….

Thanks for reading. i hope to complete the cliff hanger soon :)

#252 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

Love it

#253 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5824 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

OMG you HAVE to post more!!!

*the crowd laughs*

#254 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

I will try my hardest to post more tomorrow. try and guess what the creatures are.

#255 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5824 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

1D-eating robots? lln and the four syllables are One Dir-ec-tion lln just a thought...probably a bad one.  Sorry.

*the crowd laughs*

#256 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

No, that was a good guess though. the four syllable word was exterminate. that is your only lead into the next chapter. HA HA HA!

#257 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

Ohhhhh
A robot sent to kill Liam's wife

#258 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

I said before the last chapter that I was watching a TV show and a may combined the 2 well I did, maybe a little bit too much but I will explain what the creatures are below the chapter so you don’t have to look it up.

Chapter 17- The Computer Problem

Anabeth’s POV

I stopped dead in my tracks. If that noise was what I was thinking it had to be Jadoon. I started to worry. I promised myself that if I got out of this situation alive I would never tell anyone about what happened. I started to think what the strange warbling could be. It had to be related to the Jadoon, and semi- compatible. I then realized what it was, it was the TARDIS.(Time And Relative Dimension In Space) I signed in relief until I remembered the unison marching. Only one thing could make that noise, the cyber men. I started to panic. I hoped the Doctor was with his TARDIS or I was already dead. I started to walk toward the noise out of curiosity. O knew it was dangerous but, these things were just in a TV show. You could only see them on the telly. This was a life time chance, I thought. I walked 100 feet further and there it was a big blue police box. I turned to my right and there was the big rhinoceros like creatures called the Jadoon. I feared to look to my left, I knew what was there. I turned any way and there stood the cyber men in their shiny tin suits showing no emotion. I walked forward so that way I was only 6 inches away from the police box and I knocked on the door. A guy opened the door and stared at me like I was a fool. I yelled” OMG its really the Doctor and his famous time machine! Is it really smaller on the outside or is that just a myth?” He looked at me and said,” How do you know about me and if you were smart you would have ran at the sounds of the two here combined? Yes the TARDIS is smaller on the outside but, I do prefer larger on the inside. Everyone has always said that except for Claria.” I started to entered the TARDIS but, it flickered. I shouldn’t flicker, it never flickers. I started to question the reality of this occurrence when the cyber men disappeared. I saw the bush move behind where the cyber men were and I went over there. I pushed the bushes aside and I saw a computer with a projector. I hit me, these objects in front of me were just holographic projections. I heard a scream and went running in the direction of it. I had a feeling it had something to do with the computer. I saw my worst fear when I got there. A huge ditch with daleks surrounding it. They were saying EXTERMINATE over and over again. I could only assume that someone was in that ditch. I told them to stop screaming and that I would help them. I reached into the ditch and grabbed their hand. I pulled them up and I couldn’t believe who it was.

Nina’s POV

I grabbed my rescuer’s hand and she pulled me up. When I saw her face I was so happy it was someone I knew. I was starring at Anabeth who looked very surprised. I started questioning her about the holograms as she pulled me back to the computer. She told me not to run anywhere because I was still in my dress and it did not need to get any dirtier. I watched her as she face the computer and flipped switches, pushed buttons and turned off the projector. She walked me back to Liam and whispered in my ear,” Please don’t take a long time getting to the reception we are all waiting on you.” I smiled at her and nodded. She ran down the path to some where out over the rainbow. Liam hugged me for like 5 minutes and kept saying I love you so much and I thought I had lost you forever. We pulled apart then headed to the reception. It was perfect. We had a cake that way decorated in flowers in all colors. We danced all night long and when it was time to go home we left for the hotel. Liam insisted on carrying me over the thresh hold of our room bridal style. I could not wait for our honey moon to start.

Dalek= a metal robot that has no emotions and made to fight. Their phrase is exterminate

Jadoon= an officer of space. They travel around only to look for prisoners or people who are wanted

TARDIS= the ‘Time And Relative Dimension In Space’ is a time machine that also travels in space. It is disguised as a blue police box and is bigger on the inside

Doctor= a time lord who is just like a human but has 2 hearts and can die then come back to life

Cyber men= metal men who have no emotions and are created to become the rulers of planets

thanks for reading i hope you liked it! :)

#259 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

Soo good vlz

#260 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5824 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

I don't watch Doctor Who, so thanks for clearing that up!  Is this the end, or is there more?

*the crowd laughs*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users