• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

The 2 actors

[a Niall Horan fanfic]

Chapter 1 The Turban

I was at home just looking at the 1D fan site. I looked at my phone and saw I had a txt. I looked it and saw it was from my friend, Asia. The message said, put on your best jeans and your favorite T. Do your hair the way you wore it at senior prom AND where appsoluty NO makeup!!! I did what she said and poured myself in to dark blue jeans, a gray T with a purple, orange and red dragon on it hanging from a curtain and black converse. Asia always said to where boots but, I never followed that fashion lead. My bangs were put in a pony tail at the back of my head.

I was interrupted from starring at myself. It was my friend Trinety calling me. When I answered she yelled,” YOU R SOOOO LUCKY!!!” I responded saying ”What!?”

“YOU DON’T KNOW! Well it’s a surprise.” Then, she hung up.

“Why is everyone acting so strangely? What is the surprise? Am I or anyone else going insane?” I thought. I was disrupted by the door bell. I quickly threw my long brown hair into a highish bun and put on a pink, purple, and magenta tie die turban. I shoved myself into a pink robe and flew down about 10 steps then tripped and tumbled down 20 steps. I may be 21 but I DO NOT open the door to anyone without a disguise on. I opened the door and saw something very strange.

Please tell me what you think. Thanks for reading.

#2 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5586 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

Ooh, this is interesting!  Post more soon!

My ass is on the line! ~Harry, This Is Us

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught ~5 Seconds of Summer - Good Girls

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

#3 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

I will later over this week end this is my first fanfic. Do u have any?

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

#4 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5586 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

yeah, I have like seven.

You've Got That One Thing - Niall fanfic (it says it's only chapter 1, but it's really more than that lol)

Everything About You - Harry fanfic

Young and in Love - NIall fanfic

What Makes You Beautiful - Zayn fanfic

My Bradford Bad Boy - Zayn fanfic (duh lol)

An Irish Christmas - Niall fanfic

Irish Charm - prequel to An Irish Christmas (read AIC before you read this one)

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught ~5 Seconds of Summer - Good Girls

#5 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

Ill read them later.

#6 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

Chapter 2-Really it's you?!
I opened the door and saw like a kazlillion black brick walls. They were actually your typical FBI agent look body guards. You know the full black suit, shiny black shoes, dark shades, ear pieces, and no smile all in a turtle formation. I asked who was there in a deep raspy voice. A thick Irish accented voice replied," I am James." I was screaming inside. I knew who he really was. It was the one and only Niall Horan from One Direction. I was like their biggest fan ever. He continued saying," May I please speak to Ms.Anabeth Ginger Dare." I was so excited, I forgot he was there. Then, he asked me about myself again. I had to say of course so, I did. Then, I played the super nervous move, I ran.
I ran to my bathroom. I removed my turban and robe. I fixed my hair until it was perfect. I walked out graicefully but, out of habit I still had my turban in my hand! When I got back I asked the 4 front gards to move so I could see James. I thought they were fermiliar but, I was not worried. James saw my turban and said," WOW! That was a great costume!"" Thanks. Your middle name disguise is cool to Niall. That was only my basis disguise and character. So where's the rest of the band?"" I guess we're both good at costumes and acting because they're all right here." Four of the frount body gards ,that I thought I saw before, took off their shades, suit jackets, and ear pieces. Suddenly my ears were filled with GOTCHAS.

Please comment below and share ideas and direction.

#7 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

I love it :)

#8 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5586 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

haha wow!  Post more soon!

#9 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

Thanks so much. Now the only problem is I am stuck and dont know if I should go for the clasic i faint wake up in the hospital or something a little more original. What do you think

#10 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5586 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

go for original

#11 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:39 AM

K thanks for you opion

#12 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

Wow really good

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

#13 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

Wow this is really good

#14 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

Thanks Sammy1324 and Luvliampayne

#15 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

Plz post more soon
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

#16 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

Hope to hear more soon

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

#17 ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

Chapter 3- The Plan to Plan *Anabeth's POV*- Over a spand of 5 min. I saw everything in a blur. There was conffeti bombs, all 5 1 Direction members, my whole life, and a gorilla pulling a sliegh on my street, I think. I wolk up out of my trance when I relized I was about to faint. No one would want to faint infront of 1 Direction instead of talking to them. I told them that they could come out of the bitter December cold and come inside. *Niall's POV*-When I saw that she was not a turban wearing freak, I was SOOO happy! Her beautiful long flowy brown hair matched her dark green eyes perfectly. Her suprised face scared me. I remembered everyone faints at the sight of us so I went behind her to catch her when she would fall. When she didnt faint I was happy and sad at the same time. I was happy because I could talk to her when she was not hooked up to 20 million machines. I was sad because I lost a chance to hug her. Well at least now I knew she was strong and powerful. When she invited us in I thought I was the one who was going to faint. She said she was going to make a snack. Then she disapeered into the kitchen. When she came back with a pitcher of lemonade I asked where the restroom was. She replied saying,"Go up the stairs, turn right, then turn left, it will be on your right next to the room with green walls and bamboo flooring." Then I headed up the stairs. *Liam's POV*-Anabeth went back into the kitchen to finnish the snack. Then I said to the boys,"Niall is so in love with Anabeth and its obvios she loves him back." "Ikr! All she needs to do is be able to cook well and he would marry her."said Louis. Lets get them together!" said Harry. "Well if we are getting them together we need to start planning NOW!" Thanks 4 reading any any ideas or reactions please put below

#18 hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7020 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

This is good

#19 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5586 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:55 AM

wow post more soon!

#20 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:13 AM