#1 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationSumerville, South Carolina!!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

Zayn isnt the brightest, but he's not stupid. Your teacher has given the class a big project. "It's the second week of school, and we already have a project? Come on Miss Collins!!" She gives a stern look. "Now Zayn, you know how I roll, you should have NO trouble doing this assignment, you did it last year. But if you really need help, then you can work with... ah... hmm... Annie! Yes, She's a smart girl, she can help you, Right Annie?" You look back at Zayn with a sad look, "Yeah, sure, no prob Miss C." "Good, well class is almost over, Zayn I suggest you visit Annie today after school, lord knows how wild you become on Fridays." He laughs,"Sure thing Miss C, But you know how I don't like nerds!! They thing they know it all. Their all hot air too." Your moth drops. You turn around and yell. "Nerd? Hot Air? Says the Jock who's taking this class for the second time? Yes I am a smart girl, nerdy, hmm yea, I can't help who I am, if that's SUCH a problem with you, then you can do this project BY YOURSELF, fail, and take this course again." The whole class is dead silent. "Annie, Zayn. Stay after class please. **bell rings** Class dismissed!" Zayn gets up and walks past your desk, and looks down at you with a "If you weren't a girl, i'd beat your face in" look. You give it right back, and walk to your teachers desk. You push your glasses back up, Zayn fixes his varsity jacket and crosses his arms. "Well what do you want Miss Collins?" Zayn asks rudely. You scoff, "Really? How rude, do you talk to every adult like that? Jesus." He faces you, "Look here nerd, I know you feel cool and all, because you yelled at me and all, but you're a nobody, and I'm not one of your little nerdy friends, keep testing my nerves. I dare you." You two are like a inch apart, in eachothers faces. "Oh so you're threatening me now? And am I suppose to be scared of you or something? You thing you're a badass because you're the 'star' of the football team? No boo boo, you're not try again." Miss Collins finally steps in. "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I've had enough of you two already! Shut your mouths! Zayn, stop being such a jerk, Annie, calm it down a little. Both of you are very different, but you two need to get along for 2 weeks, and get this project done, okay.? Zayn do you drive home?" He grins and looks down at the floor, he sighs, "yeah, why?" "You WILL drive Annie home, the buses have left." You step back..."ohhh no! I refuse to let him take me home, I will walk." You storm out of the room. "SEE! She's such a hot head, You expect me to work with that?" Miss Collins is silent, she places her hand on Zayn's shoulder, "Just shut up, and go after her."

#2 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

Please write more, I like it :)

#3 Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Niall'sGirlAlmighty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5976 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

wow...post more soon!

Fave quotes from my concert in Louisville:

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

Fave quotes from my concert in Chicago:

Harry *to Caroline, the girl with the broken arm*: How did you fall?

Caroline: I fell funny.

*the crowd laughs*

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

Check out my 5SOS forums!

Also, please visit my backup 1D forums!

Ongoing fanfics:

My Ex-Best Friend Harry - Ch. 4 posted 11/21/14

A London Christmas (sequel to An Irish Christmas) - Ch. 2 posted 12/7/14

Stockholm Syndrome - Ch. 3 posted 12/8/14

The One-Night Stand 2 - Ch. 1 posted 12/14/14

Completed fanfics:

The One-Night Stand

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

#4 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:07 AM

Post more please...soon

#5 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

coming within the nightt!

#6 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:36 AM

Yay

#7 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

Sorry guys! Fell asleep! Typing Zayn's next chapter now!!

#8 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

Yay...can't wait :)

#9 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

Its gonna be a good one!!

#10 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

:) I can't wait

#11 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

Its.. POSTEDD :DD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zayn Malik, zayn, malik, dj malik, one direction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users