#1 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationSumerville, South Carolina!!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

Its the first day back at school. You're a Senior in high school, You go by the name Annie. You have a very small schedule; 1st Period - U.S. History. 2nd Period - Pre Cal. 3rd Period - Break Time. 4th Period - Lunch. 5th Period - English 4. 6th Period - Early Out. "Yes! Only 3 Classes this year!" You shout in excitement. It's only 530am and you've got 45 minutes to get ready. You wear your big nerdy glasses. (they are prescription). You comb your hair. It's wavy, and frizzes very easily. You wear a marvel graphic tee, and throw some raggedy jeans, some converse and head out the door. The bus comes, you take the first seat, put in headphones and drift off. The bus arrives at school. You run off the bus, head into the cafe, and find all your old friends. After the first announcements, and 1st period, then came homeroom.The bell rings for 2nd period. You run to your locker, grab your books and dash down the hall to room 284. You're the first student to enter the class. Your teacher greets you and hands you a packet. You sit in the front of the class. As time passes, more and more student come in and sit down. You hear two very loud voices, laughing and yelling. A boy walks into the room. He has black, slick hair. With brown eyes. He has a red and white varsity jacket. You get a disgusted look on your face. "Ugh, typical cute boy, but a jock, and total jerk." The bell rings, and he sits down in the very back of the class. "Alright class, settle down, it's the first day, let's not get into trouble." The teacher snaps. The boy that sat down in the back in steadily joking and laughing. "Zayn! This is your second time taking Pre-Cal, I suggest you shut your mouth". He gets a serious look on his face, and shuts up. "Now. I am Mrs. Collins. I do not take attitude, this class is not easy, and I will not baby you. Got it? The only way you will pass my class, is by working hard, and studying." The whole class is dead silent.

#2 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

Wow it's real gooooood
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

#3 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5851 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

I love it! Post more soon!

Fave quotes from my concert in Louisville:

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

Fave quotes from my concert in Chicago:

Harry *to Caroline, the girl with the broken arm*: How did you fall?

Caroline: I fell funny.

*the crowd laughs*

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

Check out my 5SOS forums!

Also, please visit my backup 1D forums!

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

#4 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

Just posted!!! Thanks everyone for readingg♥

#5 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

Please post more, I love it

#6 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

coming soon darling!!

#7 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:36 AM

Thanks...please don't call me darling though

#8 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

okay? Didn't mean it like that... I mean't in like a British thing... lol.

#9 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Oh, lol, kk

#10 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

...I don't mind than if its a British thing

#11 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

ha.

#12 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

:)

#13 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

if anyone reads this, go read the new ZAYN CHAPTERRRR :DD

#14 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

Zayn isnt the brightest, but he's not stupid. Your teacher has given the class a big project. "It's the second week of school, and we already have a project? Come on Miss Collins!!" She gives a stern look. "Now Zayn, you know how I roll, you should have NO trouble doing this assignment, you did it last year. But if you really need help, then you can work with... ah... hmm... Annie! Yes, She's a smart girl, she can help you, Right Annie?" You look back at Zayn with a sad look, "Yeah, sure, no prob Miss C." "Good, well class is almost over, Zayn I suggest you visit Annie today after school, lord knows how wild you become on Fridays." He laughs,"Sure thing Miss C, But you know how I don't like nerds!! They thing they know it all. Their all hot air too." Your moth drops. You turn around and yell. "Nerd? Hot Air? Says the Jock who's taking this class for the second time? Yes I am a smart girl, nerdy, hmm yea, I can't help who I am, if that's SUCH a problem with you, then you can do this project BY YOURSELF, fail, and take this course again." The whole class is dead silent. "Annie, Zayn. Stay after class please. **bell rings** Class dismissed!" Zayn gets up and walks past your desk, and looks down at you with a "If you weren't a girl, i'd beat your face in" look. You give it right back, and walk to your teachers desk. You push your glasses back up, Zayn fixes his varsity jacket and crosses his arms. "Well what do you want Miss Collins?" Zayn asks rudely. You scoff, "Really? How rude, do you talk to every adult like that? Jesus." He faces you, "Look here nerd, I know you feel cool and all, because you yelled at me and all, but you're a nobody, and I'm not one of your little nerdy friends, keep testing my nerves. I dare you." You two are like a inch apart, in eachothers faces. "Oh so you're threatening me now? And am I suppose to be scared of you or something? You thing you're a badass because you're the 'star' of the football team? No boo boo, you're not try again." Miss Collins finally steps in. "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I've had enough of you two already! Shut your mouths! Zayn, stop being such a jerk, Annie, calm it down a little. Both of you are very different, but you two need to get along for 2 weeks, and get this project done, okay.? Zayn do you drive home?" He grins and looks down at the floor, he sighs, "yeah, why?" "You WILL drive Annie home, the buses have left." You step back..."ohhh no! I refuse to let him take me home, I will walk." You storm out of the room. "SEE! She's such a hot head, You expect me to work with that?" Miss Collins is silent, she places her hand on Zayn's shoulder, "Just shut up, and go after her."

#15 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

Zayn rushes down the hallway trying to find out where you ran off to. "Annie?" He shouts. He runs down another hall and shouts "Annie come on, will you just let me take you home?" He scoffs, and heads out to the senior parking lot. He hops in and starts the car. He drives a slick, cherry red, 1968 Camaro. Before he leaves entirely he spots you walking down the street leaving campus, he pulls out and drives up behind you. 'Hey Annie would you please just get into the car?" You stop. "Really? Get into the car with a jerk like you? No I'll pass. It's 45 minutes, I'll walk thank you." Zayn gets a lil mad. He stops the car, and turns it off. "Dammit Annie!" He opens the door and runs to you. He grabs you 'Look I'm sorry, okay. Now will you please let me take you home, I promised Ms Collins." "Fine, whatever." You get in the car, and Zayn drives away. '' So where do you live?" "32 Pine Hall Road." He rolls his eyes. "So Annie, as you might tell, I'm not the brightest kids, could you explain the project again?" you laugh seriously. 'I'll explain when we get to my house. The rest of the car ride is silent. "Well we're here, nice house." Zayn shouts. "You get out, get your stuff and go the front door. You unlock it and your mom is waiting for you to come in. "Annie! Darling welcome home!" she hugs you and smiles. 'Hi mom." Zayn walks in and tries not to laugh. "Well who is this fine young man Annie?" He laughs and walks over to greet your mother. "hello, I'm Zayn, me and Annie are working together on a project." Your mom winks at you. "Eww mom, No., anyhoo, come on Zayn, let's get to work." You walk up the stairs, and he follows you. You open the door, and jump and lay on your bed. Zayn lays his stuff on the ground and inspects your room. He sees a photo, with a girl in a very pretty dress, who Zayn thought was gorgeous!! "Aye, Who's this chick?" He asks. You go to him, gasp and take away the photo. "It was me." He chuckles, "Really? With out being rude, what happened?" You hold the picture, stare at it and sigh. " A boy, who ripped my heart to shreds, Then I hated boys, relationships, and love. So I focused on school, grades, etc." He looks really shocked! "So from the silence, you're speechless, i know. It's hard to believe I was THAT pretty, now that Annie is all gone." Zayn sits right next to you. "hey can we just talk? Apologize to each other , and just talk. Project can wait until tomorrow." "Oh no no no no! I've got so much to do, I-" Zayn cuts you off with "Annie relax!! "Fine what do you wanna talk about?" "Your past. I wanna know the pain that changed a beautiful girl." You're shocked. '' Beautiful?" He smiles at you. " Yeah, why?" Hours go by, You and Zayn actually getting along, laughing and having fun on a Friday." "Ya know Anne, for a nerdy type, you're really cool." You smile at him, '' And for a Jock, you're not soo bad."

#16 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

It's 930pm. Your mom knocks on the door."Annie, dear, it's getting late." Zayn laughs, "Haha, curfew" Zayn stares at you and smiles a tad. "Annie, do you have a phone?" You nod, He grabs your hand, and holds it so gentle, he takes out a pen, and writes a number down. "call this number tmr k, I'm going to need to be up early, so we can work on the thing." You nod your head. "You okay? You're awfully quiet" Zayn asks. "Yeah, just thinking about some stuff." "Alight, well, I actually had a lot of fun tonight, I'm gonna go home, but pleasee call me in the A.M." You say yeah, and walk Zayn downstairs. He opens the door, tells your mom goodbye, and whispers something in your ear. You smile and push him out the door.
The next morning you wake up with a smile. You look at your phone, no messages or calls. You sigh. "Oh crapp!!! I slept in!!" (It's barely 9am.) You call Zayn. **Ring.. Ring.. Ring--** "Hello?" "Hey Zayn, its Annie, just wanted to let you know we have stuff to do." "Aye, whats up girl!!? Yeah, I'll be over by 10:30. OH, and you remembered what I said right?" You giggle, "Yeah I remember, alright see you at 1030." You end the call and head to the bathroom, but before you do, you grab your old photo. You wash you face, jump in and out of the shower. Blow dry your hair, comb it out, and curl it. You throw on some blush, eye shadow, and some liner/mascara. You throw on a cute dress and a jean jacket and head downstairs. "Morning mom." Your mom turns around "Hey sweet---" She drops a glass on the floor in TOTAL UTTER SHOCK!!!! "baby girl, what happened!!!???" You laugh, Zayn found out about my past, and he asked me to show him who I really was, so I did. Mom that boy broke my heart 4 years ago, and I needed to stop pretending." She hugs you real close. "Now Annie, don't let Zayn break your heart either." You don't say anything. Your mom says goodbye, and heads off to the store and do other errands. You hear Zayn's car pull up, so you walk outside. He sees a BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING GIRL, glistening in the sun walking towards him. Zayn parks, and jumps out. "Annie?" You nod your head. "D*** girl!! You look amazing. Knew there was a pretty girl down there." You laugh, "Oh so nerdy girls can't be pretty?" He walks closer to you. "No, they can be. They are, every girl is beautiful and no I'm 'not just saying it' I mean it. It's just when we met, I could tell there was someone else under there." You two walk into the house, and go upstairs. You talk for a while, and spend 3 solid hours working on the project. "So Annie, you gonna dress up like that tomorrow!!?" "Nope." Zayn spins you around "Are you insane!?" He walks you over to your full size mirror. "Look at you. Do you see yourself? Look how beautiful you have become, because you came out of your shell. Annie your such a sweet girl, your wicked smart, and you so pretty!" You smile big, but then you start to cry.

#17 Directioner_Writer_16

Directioner_Writer_16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:55 AM

Zayn turns you around 'Hey, what's wrong? Don't cry!" He wipes away the little tear that you had, you hold his hand, pressed against your cheek, "Zayn, Can I tel you something?" Without saying a word, he kisses you. The kiss got more deep. Zayn pulled away, and smiled at you. 'I Don't think there's anything else to say Annie." You kiss him again, then walk out of the room. Zayn follows you like a lost puppy. You sit at the kitchen table. You tap your fingers in rhythm. "Annie you okay?" Zayn asks. "Yeah, I just, don't know what to say, Boy I'm wont front, I do like you. A lot actually, I just don't know if I am ready, to put my heart out there again." Zayn gets up and puts his hand on your shoulder, he looks at you, the look of reassurance that he won't hurt you. He kisses your cheek, "I've gotta go, call me tonight though" You nod yes, and lead him to the door. As soon as you see the car drive away you shut the door, and run upstairs. You go to the bathroom, and stare at yourself in the mirror. You smile at your reflection, turn off the light an shut the door. 

Later on throughout the day, your mother returns, she brings lots of groceries. She sits at the kitchen table. 'So my dear, how was your day today?" You have smiles, and fireworks flying out of your chest. Your mother just smiles, " I'll take that it happened." You laugh, 'haha what do you mean?" " Don't play dumb Annie, I can already see, that you and Zayn finally kissed." Silence.... '' hahaha, well.... maybe... okay YES! Mom, it was just amazing! I've forgotten what it's like to be a girl, to kiss a boy, and to break out of my shell. It was just amazing." She stares at you , then hugs you. Slips something into your dress pocket, and leaves the room. You reach into the pocket and grab something cold, It was a long golden chain, with a little locket. You opened it up, it had a small slip of paper on it that read "Always Remember Who You Are."

#18 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5851 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

this is SOOOOOOO good!  Post more soon!

Fave quotes from my concert in Louisville:

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

Fave quotes from my concert in Chicago:

Harry *to Caroline, the girl with the broken arm*: How did you fall?

Caroline: I fell funny.

*the crowd laughs*

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

Check out my 5SOS forums!

Also, please visit my backup 1D forums!

#19 Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

Aghhh i hate cliffhangers lol plz post more cause its tot awesome

#20 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:19 AM

Love it :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zayn Malik, Zayn, Malik, One Direction, Dj Malik, Imagines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users