Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

I love itt!! Don't stop writing! Please! :) NANDO'S

#43 tikatp

tikatp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

good one ! first fanfic i read here. keep it up!

#44 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

Chapter 11 - Hotel?

Chapter 11 - Hotel?

I saw a huge sign saying 'Drayton Manor Hotels' in front of me. "Mum, you never said we were going to a hotel..."I asked, speechless. Mum laughed. "Gracie, it's a surprise."
"But what about my clothes?"
"When you were sleeping in Gemma's room, I packed your stuff for you."
"Oh."

Everyone started to get out of the van. The minute I got out I saw the whole picture.

There was a giant Helter Skelter and a huge Ferris Wheel, as well as the largest roller coaster you have ever seen. I heard a loud yelp behind me and saw Harry fake-fainting into Louis' arms. I laughed. "Harry," I tutted.
"What?" he grinned.
I laughed in response. Only then did I feel some people staring at me. I turned around. Liam and Zayn's eyes were wide open, George and Leyer's mouths were hanging, and Jordan was drooling. Only Niall and the girls were looking away."What?" I asked, frowning. I suddenly realised that they were staring at my outfit.

A cold wind brushed past my bare arms. I shivered.

"Mum," I whined. "Can I please go to the toilet?"
"Sure, meet us at the reception," she said, pulling the rest of them down to the hotel. I ran to the hotel and rushed to the toilets. I quickly pulled out my jeans and cardigan, thinking that I'll keep the top. I changed and put on the cardigan. I admired myself in the mirror. "Wow," I thought. "Juliet should be one of those make-up professionals." I washed my hands and walked out, confident that I'll attract less stares.

I reached the reception when the group were just about to leave. Mum was reciting room arrangements. "Harry, Louis and Niall in room 435, Zayn, Liam and Jordan in room 436, George, Leyer and Daniel in room 437, Juliet, Camille and Viole in room 438, Gemma, Gracie and Mae in room 439 and I'm in room 440. OK?" Everyone nodded. This time, nobody took notice of me. Except Juliet.

"Gracie!" she wailed. "Where are the shorts?"
Everyone was staring at me. "Um... they're in my bag."
"Goodness. I thought you flushed them down the toilet or something!"
I was beet red as Juliet carried on lecturing me about the importance of looking good with make up, clothes and hair.
She kept going on until she ended with,"...and that's why we need to look so good." We were outside the room doors by then. The boys were listening too. I sighed. I looked at my watch. It read '12:37'

"I'm hungry," I grumbled.
Someone's stomach growled. "That definitely wasn't me." I looked around the hall. The only person with a face as red as mine was Niall. "Caught." I said, grinning at his stomach growled again. "Who's up for a smoothie?" I yelled.
The group cheered and I led them outside to the cotton candy and smoothie stand I passed while running up here.
Me, Niall, Gemma and Louis bought cookie smoothies. Liam, Harry, Daniel, Viole and Camille bought chocolate smoothies. Zayn, Mae, George and Jordan bought strawberry and Leyer and Juliet bought toffees.

We happily slurped our drinks and walked back up to the hotel rooms, everyone crashing in room 435. We talked about loads of stuff and Liam told me that their singles are really famous, so I asked him to sing for us.

They sang 'What Makes You Beautiful', 'Gotta Be You' and 'One Thing' since they know that I never knew anything about them or their songs until a few days ago. We all clapped and whooped after their singing, and I loved every minute. I told them each and every song was beautiful, and that each and every band member is as beautiful as the songs they sung. Lots of people wolf whistled and cat called when pink started appearing on their cheeks.

The noise was abruptly stopped when there was a knock on the door. Jordan went to open it and in came mum.

"Lunchtime!"

#45 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

likelikelike :P

#46 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5714 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

post more soon!

Fave quotes from my concert in Louisville:

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

Fave quotes from my concert in Chicago:

Harry *to Caroline, the girl with the broken arm*: How did you fall?

Caroline: I fell funny.

*the crowd laughs*

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

Check out my 5SOS forums!

#47 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

Plz do more it's epic
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

#48 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

Please post more, I love it

#49 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

Chapter 12 - Bumper Cars With a New Friend

Chapter 12 - Bumper Cars With a New Friend

We cheered and rushed into the hall. To be honest, only me, Louis, Niall, George, Leyer, Viole and Camille cheered. Everyone else was looking at us weirdly. I shrugged and punched the 'down' button on the lift. Fortunately, it was empty, else we would have had to make two trips. We piled into the lift and I pushed the 'Ground Floor' button.

When we were downstairs, Niall immediately started looking for the buffet hall. "That boy loves his food," Zayn sighed. suddenly there was a shout from behind a large pair of doors. "Oh My Gods!" said an Irish voice. We ran in to see what was wrong, and we found the blonde Irish kid staring at the food in wonder. "What's up, Nia-" I started to say, but an amazing set of smells wafted up my nostrils and I sighed, like I was in love (but I wasn't).

I finally came back to my senses when Harry snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Hello? Earth to Gracie, Earth to Gracie," he said, making funny faces and waving his hands in front of me. I laughed. "Food time!" I yelled, and ran to get the most delicious things and piled them on my plate. When I got back to the table, everyone was eating their food like they have been starved for days. We talked about the band's tour, and what usually happened at the house when I wasn't there. Then mum started to talk about school.

She said I was going to Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School and I would start in a few weeks, Wednesday the 5th of September to be exact. That'll be a pain, since I only arrived a few days ago and now I have to worry about school. "What day it it today?" I asked.
"Sunday," said Jordan, with a mouthful of food.
"No, I mean the date," I said.
"Sunday the 12 of August."
I sighed, exasperated, partly because school started in 3 weeks and 3 days, and partly because Jordan was chewing his food with his mouth open.
I rolled my eyes. "Jordan, close your mouth."
He closed his mouth and carried on chewing.

As usual, I finished my food before anyone else did. I had to wait exactly 27 minutes and 38 seconds for Camille - who was the slowest eater - to finish her food.

When she finished chewing her last bite, I dragged the group off to the bumper cars. "Bumper cars! Now!" I yelled. We all paired up - Jordan and Daniel, Leyer and George, Zayn and Liam, Louis and Niall, Camille and Viole, Mae and Juliet, Gemma and Harry. I had to go with some other 15-year old whose sisters were starting to fangirl. He had dark brown hair and golden brown eyes, kind of like maple syrup."OMG! OMG OMG!" they squealed. In turn, Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall signed their shirts and/or handbags. Then we buckled up.

"Hi," I said.
"Hey," he winked at me.
"Are you trying to flirt?" I asked as we buckled up. " 'Cause you're failing."
He blushed. "No..."
"Ha! You are! Caught!" I laughed.
There was a loud horn and the bumper cars started up. "Woop!" I screamed as I tried to smash into as many bumper cars as possible.
"You love bumper cars, don't you?" he said.
"I do. I've always gone on one whenever we went to any amusement park. But that was a long time ago." I continued smashing cars.
He heard the slight crack in my voice when I mentioned it, so he tried to change the subject.
"What's your name?" he asked.
"Gracie. Gracie Hollo - Styles," I replied, catching myself at the end.
"Gracie Hollo-styles?" he asked. "What kind of name is that?"
"Gracie Styles. My name is Gracie Styles," I repeated.
"OK. My name's Jacob. Jacob Kingston."
"How old are your sisters?" I asked.
"Blonde's Jemina, she's 16, brunette's Kallie, she's 15, my twin, Isabel's ginger, she's 18, and Harriet's dyed her hair blue, she's 12." he replied.
"Wow. you've got loads of sisters."
"Yup. My older brother, Leo, went off somewhere when he was 17. I still miss him."
"How old is he now?"
"21, I think."
There was a slight pause when we realised we were playing bumper cars.
"Jacob, let's smash some cars."
"Hell yeah!"

We went crazy and nearly broke the equipment. I smashed into Niall and Louis around 17 times, Camille and Viole, Mae and Juliet and Gemma and Harry around 10 times each and everyone else at least 5 times. But I saved the special treatment for Jacob's sisters. Both pairs got pummelled around 28 times each, and I nearly broke Kallie and Jemina's car.

Our time was up a few minutes later and Jacob was telling me some jokes that were killing me. I walked back to the group howling with laughter, but only after I took Jacob's number and waved him goodbye. "Had fun?" asked mum, smiling widely.
"Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes!" I squealed. I looked around and saw something that I haven't seen for a while...

"Let's go to the Ferris Wheel!"

#50 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

I hope you like it!

#51 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

This might affect the story, but I had to ask!

1) Who still has girlfriends? (in 1D. I'm asking cause I'm not that up-to-date)

2) Who do you 'Ship? (If you get what I mean)

3) If Gracie didn't get a 1D bf, who would you choose out of the other boys (including Jacob) and why?

#52 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

Me want more
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

#53 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

1)as of now I think there is only Louis and Eleanor...I know that Harry and Niall are single...Liam and Danielle broke up...and Zayn and Perrie I have no clue.

#54 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

1)as of now I think there is only Louis and Eleanor...I know that Harry and Niall are single...Liam and Danielle broke up...and Zayn and Perrie I have no clue.

#55 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

#56 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:58 AM

2) do u mean worship? If so...idk how to answer that...but I really REALLY love Harry styles

#57 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:00 AM

3) I would choose Harry styles, cuz I frickin' love him, he is sooooo cute, his accent is to die for, and his personality is so lovable...Harry styles is just overall perfect

#58 KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:00 AM

Please post more :)

#59 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5714 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

Um, Kelli...Harry's her brother lol

Fave quotes from my concert in Louisville:

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

Fave quotes from my concert in Chicago:

Harry *to Caroline, the girl with the broken arm*: How did you fall?

Caroline: I fell funny.

*the crowd laughs*

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

Check out my 5SOS forums!

#60 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

please answer the question, I need a few more answers else I can't continue the story

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: One Direction Fanfic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users