• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#21 Lucehoran

Lucehoran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

MY GOSH IT'S AMAZAYN! WOOW YOU'RE SOO GOOD!!! PLEASE GO ON!

#22 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Chapter 7 - Sleepover

Chapter 7 - Sleepover

After dinner everyone went home. Then they came back with a bag full of clothes, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap and shampoo. We all got changed and sooner or later everyone was in Gemma's room. I was in my new 'Kitty says RAWR' pyjamas and was sitting on the floor in front of Jordan. He was winking at me. It was slightly strange so I shuffled a bit closer to Daniel.

A few minutes later, me and Daniel were talking animatedly about dinosaurs and how they like chicken, since I was like 'Dinosaurs LOVE chicken!' and Daniel was like 'Dinosaurs never even TRIED chicken, so how can they like them?' then I was like 'THAT'S MY POINT! How can they hate them if they hadn't tried them?' before Gemma shouted, "EVERYONE BE QUIET!"

We all went silent before she said, "Camille has something to say."
Camille laughed and said, "OK. Who wants to play Truth or Dare?"
I shouted, "ME FIRST!" and Camille nodded.
"OK, Gracie goes first. Gracie, Truth or Dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to put someone's boxers on you head and shout "I LOOK LIKE A DUCK, DON'T I?"
I looked at the boys and they shuffled uncomfortably.
"Well, who has boxers I can borrow?" I asked defiantly.
"George does," said Leyer, grinning at me. George hit him on the shoulder. "Ow. what was that for?"
I looked at George. He blushed and went to his bag. He picked up a pair of boxers and flung them over.

They landed on my face. George's bright red white striped boxers landed on my face. Everyone started laughing. George blushed and stammered, "I-I-I'm sorry Gracie."
I said, still laughing, "No matter.'
I slowly picked the boxers off my face and fixed them onto my head. Everyone laughed harder. I saw Leyer holding his side and George blushing like mad, his face looked like a tomato. A tomato with button eyes, in fact.

I stood up and walked to the middle of the room, where everyone expected to see the Grand Finale.
I shouted, "I LOOK LIKE A DUCK, DON'T I?"
Everyone stopped laughing. I smirked and said, "I don't? I thought I did. I was so sure. Maybe it's because I'm not wearing yellow. I'll go get some yellow stuff right now." Everyone looked at me in astonishment.
I ran out of the room and put on as much yellow things I could find. I found:

• Gloves
  • Shirt
  • Carpet
  • Socks
  • Blanket
  • Handkerchief

I quickly put them on and repositioned the boxers on my head. I went back into the room and started dancing. Everyone howled with laughter as I jumped around, trying to act like a duck. I made duck noises and flapped around, everyone laughing harder all the while. I saw Gemma with tears in her eyes. Viole was screaming and holding her side. Jordan was on the floor, laughing his head off. Juliet's face was buried in the bed covers, her fist slamming onto the space next to her, her laugh muffled by the sheets. Leyer and George were trying to look away from me, failing instantly and laughing all over again. Mae and Daniel had their hands covering each other's mouths, trying not to laugh their heads off.

All that was over when mum put her head round the door. She took one look at me and said, "Oh! So that's where my gloves went!"She strolled into the room and snatched the gloves off my hands. Before she walked out, she said, "And Gracie, take off that ridiculous costume before I make you wear it to school on Monday." She walked out and slammed the door.

I was laughing all over again. We calmed down soon enough and I was able to take off my 'ridiculous costume'. "Right," said Camille. "Ask someone, Gracie."
I looked at every face in the room. There was Juliet, Jordan and Mae, looking anxious and scared. There was Gemma, Leyer and Viole, grinning like mad people. Then there was Daniel, Camille and George, staring at me strangely. Eventually I chose Leyer.
"Leyer, Truth or Dare?" I asked.
"Dare." He grinned.
I smiled a wide, fake smile. "OK. Go up to one of the girls in this room and kiss her on the cheek. You can't tell us who you're about to kiss, it's a surprise."
I winked at the pained look on his face. Jordan groaned. Everyone else was looking at Leyer, the boys grinning wickedly, the girls trying not to look nervous.
I said, "Guys, let's all close our eyes and save Leyer the embarrassment. 1, 2, 3 close!"
I heard a shuffling noise after my eyes were closed.
"OK, I'm ready guys," said Leyer.
I held my breath. I hope he didn't choose me.

#23 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

Sorry about the cliffhanger, I love them!!
I'll post soon, and thank for the feedback!

#24 Lucehoran

Lucehoran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

i like it :)

#25 Lucehoran

Lucehoran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

It's so good! Please write te second part soon!

#26 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Chapter 8 - Truth or Dare of a Night Time

Chapter 8 - Truth or Dare of a Night Time

I opened my eyes to a loud yelp. I saw an embarrassed Leyer standing next to an angry Viole. She grabbed a tissue and tried to wipe her cheek. "Ugh, boy drool!" We all laughed in response, while Leyer turned a deeper shade of red.

"Right, Leyer, your turn to ask." Camille turned to Leyer.
Leyer scanned the faces. He chose me.

"What? Me again?" I said.
"Yes." Leyer stared daggers at me. "It's 'cause of what you made me do."
I laughed. "OK, Truth this time."

Leyer thought for a while. "It's in a house with a power cut. Would you rather have a quick death by knife or a slow one by electric shock?"
I smiled. I've head this before. "Second option," I said dismissively. He groaned and everybody looked confused.

"What are you guys talking about?" asked George.
"It's this question, 'Would you rather have a quick death by knife or a slow one by electric shock?' but you're in a house with a power cut. The 'smart' guy would choose 'a slow death by electric shock'' because they wouldn't die, since the house has no power, hence no electricity to kill you." I said.

"Oh," he said, as Leyer stared daggers at me again. I shrugged.
"OK, I'm asking Mae now," I said. "Truth or Dare?"
"Truth."
"Would you hang your brother upside down by his ankle just to get a kiss from your crush?"
She looked at Daniel, then back at me. "Yes."
Daniel looked like a rhino. As if he wanted to run over her.
"Sis!" he groaned.

We continued playing truth or dare, Daniel daring Gemma to let Jordan tickle her, Gemma daring George to bring all the dirty laundry in her room to the laundry room, George asking Viole if she would give a 'admirer' love letter to her crush, which she responded 'Yes' with a blush on her face. Viole then asked Jordan if he would kiss his grandma on the lips just to get £500,which he responded with a definite 'No'. Which meant we were all laughing at him shouting 'No! Good God No! No way! Eurgh! No!' in his natural Geordie accent.

Jordan then dared Juliet to kiss him on the cheek. Juliet was taken aback and said, "Um..." and tilted her head slightly.
Jordan laughed and teased her, "You know you wanna!"
We laughed and giggled when Juliet kissed him and patted him on the head."Now be a good boy Geordie," she said as she patted him on the head. "Oi!" he shouted, and they were chasing each other around the house for ages.

Finally it was 10 pm and mum came into the room, dragging along with her a Jordan and a Juliet. "Now, bedtime!"
The boys went to the spare room and we girls camped in Gemma's.
I snuggled into my sleeping bag on the floor and fell asleep instantly. Wow, all that laughing must've made me tired.

#27 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

Thank you for the feedback!!! I'll post another as soon as I can!

#28 Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

D writ more plz
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

#29 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

Chapter 9 - They're Here

Chapter 9 - They're Here

I opened my eyes to Jordan staring at me. He was naked, apart from boxers. I screamed, "Paedo Alert! Paedo Alert! There's a Paedophile sitting in the bedroom!"
Of course, my screams woke up the whole house. Every girl in Gemma's room screamed like hell, and woke up the whole neighbourhood.
The rest of the boys came charging in, and started shouting. "JORDAN! What are you doing in the girl's room?!" There were also five older boys which I did not recognise. They were also in boxers.
Mum came barging in and she shouted, "BOYS! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!"
Jordan and the five boys looked sheepish and went to their room to put on some normal clothes.
Mum calmed down and said,"Is there anything wrong?"
I shook my head. She sighed, "I am going to have a word with that boy."

A moment later she was shouting at Jordan and threatening to call his parents if he shows any more behaviour like that during the day.

I got changed and tried to get into the bathroom. It was locked. "Who's in?" I shouted. "Niall!" shouted the person in the bathroom. I shrugged and decided to wait outside. 'Niall' finally came out of the bathroom. He was blonde and his hair was messy. He smiled a crooked grin at me and said," Hello, what's your name?"
"Gracie,"I said.
"Hello Gracie."
"Hello Niall."
"What's up?"
"Nothing. Apart from the fact that Jordan was in his boxers next to me when I woke up this morning."
"Oh. That boy's Jordan?"
"Yeah. Now can you let me through? I need to brush my teeth."
"Oh. OK, sure."

He moved out of the way and I got through. I started to brush my teeth when someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I shouted.
"Louis!" a voice outside replied.
"OK! I'm nearly done!"
I finished brushing my teeth and saw a tall boy with dark brown hair and blue eyes at the doorway. I ran out and downstairs, not bothering to say 'Good Morning'.

I rushed into the kitchen, eager for breakfast. Jordan, Daniel, Leyer, George, Gemma, Camille, Juliet, Mae, Viole and mum were already eating breakfast, along with Niall, a boy with really curly hair and another boy with brown hair. I saw pancakes on the table. "Morning!" I shouted and sat myself between Leyer and Niall. I tucked into my food and wolfed it down. I needed more syrup, so I tried to get the attention of the brown-haired boy. "Hello? Can you please pass me the syrup?" I asked. The boy looked up and passed it over. "Sure Hun," he said. "I recognise that voice" I thought subconsciously.

I finished off my breakfast, and started walking to the computer, when I felt eyes staring into my back. I looked round. "What?" I asked.
"You finished five pancakes before Niall started his third," said Curly.
"Yeah. So?"
"It's almost impossible." said Brown.
"Almost. You said almost." Now I'm sure I've heard that voice somewhere.

Wait. Liam told me they were coming today. Today. Liam.

"OH MY GAWD!!!! LIAM!!!!!" I rushed over to him and gave him a hug so big it knocked him off his chair.
"Hey Grace." He ruffled my hair. "Thought you wouldn't recognised me." I laughed.
I saw Curly pouting. "She's my sister, why don't I get a share?"
I ran over to him and gave him an even bigger hug. "Hi Harry!" I said into his chest.
He laughed. "Ha, I told you she likes me more than you!" he said to Liam.
I looked up. "But Liam's still my favourite," I told him.
Liam smirked and said, "You owe me ten."
Harry frowned, "I thought it was five?"
Liam shook his head. "Ten."
"Aww man." Harry took out his wallet and gave Liam ten just as the brown haired guy I saw out the bathroom and a black haired guy walked over. The brown haired guy saw me on Harry and shouted, "Harry's got a girlfriend!"
Harry laughed and said, "Louis, Gracie. Gracie, Louis. This is my new sister."
Louis looked sheepish and said, "Whoops."
The black haired guy walked over and said, "Hi, nice to meet you Gracie."
"Nice to meet you too, Mr...?" I said.
"Zayn."
"Nice to meet you too, Zayn." I repeated.

Mum stood up. We all turned to look. She smiled sweetly and said,"Who wants to go to the amusement park?"

#30 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5851 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

wow! That was amaZAYN! lol post more soon!

Fave quotes from my concert in Louisville:

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

Fave quotes from my concert in Chicago:

Harry *to Caroline, the girl with the broken arm*: How did you fall?

Caroline: I fell funny.

*the crowd laughs*

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Movellas: StephanieHoran86

Check out my 5SOS forums!

#31 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

Plz post more

#32 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

kk, I'll post. But I really want to know how you felt during the "Paedo Alert" bit. I thought it would be funny.
:)

#33 Lucehoran

Lucehoran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

Omg i love this fanfic! It's funny and it's not a romatic love story! It's just about a nice girl having fun with 1D! I like it! :)

#34 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5851 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

haha I loved the Paedo Alert part! lol

It feels great to have me own 'Ville! ~Louis on having a city "named after him" (I'm pretty sure Louisville was named after a different Louis lln)

The three things I love most about Kentucky are: (1) the chicken, (2) the chicken, and (3)...*long pause* ALL OF YOU GUYS! ~Zayn

*the crowd laughs*

#35 Stylesluver9496

Stylesluver9496

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

OMG I love it! More please?!? :)

#36 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:59 AM

Yeah the paedo alert part was epic

#37 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

Chapter 10 - Change of Sense

Chapter 10 - Change of Sense

Harry yelped and rolled out from under me so I landed on the floor with a thump. "Ouch that hurt!" I said, rubbing my elbow. I got up and everybody was staring at me. "What?" I asked.
Mum rolled her eyes. "Do you want to go to amusement park?" she asked.
My eyes widened. "Yes! Yes oh yes please!" I exclaimed, jumping around.
Gemma was looking around the room. "Where's Harry?"
I stopped jumping and saw Harry hiding behind the curtains. "What's wrong?" I asked him.
Louis answered for him. "He's scared of roller coasters."
A moment passed, and I said, "Oh." I faced mum. "When are we going?"
She thought about it and said, "Maybe in half an hour."
Harry yelped again, and I laughed as he tried to climb the curtains. "Oh Harry," said Zayn, shaking his head.

"Right. We need the appropriate clothes when we're going on a trip as fun as this," Juliet instructed.
The girls groaned. "Not today, Juliet," sighed Mae.
I was confused. "What? Why not?" I asked.
"She'll make us dress up and that'll take up almost an hour," Viole replied.
Juliet pouted. "Please," she begged.
Camille frowned. "Fine. But let us get changed into what we want first, so we won't waste as much time."
Juliet's eyes brightened and she dragged us girls upstairs, with puzzled stares from the boys following us each step.

We all got changed and turned up in Gemma's room. Juliet had millions of make-up stuff out and ready. "OK, who's first?" she asked us, grinning widely.
The other girls huddled around me and asked each other, "Do you want to go first?" at which I replied with a confused expression plastered on my face. They whispered among themselves and finally made a decision.
Camille turned around to face Juliet and said, "Viole, then me, then Mae, then Gemma. Last is Gracie. OK?"
Juliet nodded and got to work. After a long wait of 20 minutes, with each girl using up at least 3, it was my turn. Juliet took one look at me and said, "Well you're not going out in that."
I looked down at my old, faded jeans and my Weeping Angel T-shirt. "Why not?"
Juliet was to busy rummaging in her bag to reply. "Why not?" I repeated.

She pulled out some khaki-coloured super-short shorts and a dark blue short-sleeved shirt.
"This," she said, "Will suit you much better." She looked at me again and said, "We need to change your hairstyle."
So I put on the clothes she asked me to, feeling slightly uncomfortable in the shorts and faced her again. "Much better," she commented. She ordered me to sit in front of her and started putting make-up on me and fixing up my hair.

As Juliet put on the finishing touches mum shouted, "We're going in five minutes!" I grabbed my bag and a cardigan, as well as stuffing what I wore before into my bag as well - just in case. Everyone except me was already downstairs, so I ran as fast as I could to the front door.
I rushed. I tripped over the first ten steps and slammed into someone coming up the stairs; we both fell to the bottom of it. We were still for about 10 seconds before I realised that I was on top of him/her.

I opened my eyes and slowly got up. I saw that I landed on Niall. "Oops. I'm so sorry!" I helped him up, him rubbing his back all the while.
"Er... yeah, your mum asked me to look for you. We're going now," he said.
He was staring at me. "What?" I asked, suddenly feeling self-concious.
He shook his head. "Nothing... let's go."
I put on some converses and got into the car, sitting at the back. It was a van, and so we sat like this:

Louis Harry Mum

Mae Gemma Niall Liam

Zayn Juliet Jordan Daniel

Leyer George Me Viole Camille

It was a big van. There was lots of laughter and I chatted with Leyer and George, about Doctor Who and Music. Apparently they're best friends and Leyer is a Whovian (A doctor who fan) and George plays the clarinet. We started arguing about how Daleks can defeat Justin Bieber and his army of Beliebers when the car pulled up outside the amusement park.

I looked out the window.

"Whoa."

#38 CodenameCheeseCake

CodenameCheeseCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

Imma Whovian, so no hate. :D

#39 Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

It's great

#40 StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5851 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

loved it! Post more soon!

*the crowd laughs*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: One Direction Fanfic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users