Photo

The Things You Don't Know ( Niall Horan Fic)

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#21 MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

Part 4 will be up tonight :) x

#22 1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

thanks you are really good at it ;) ;D
swag

#23 MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:03 PM

Chap 4

Niall blinked his eyes open. His neck hurt. He must have fell asleep in an odd position. He looked at his watch 9am and they were still on the bus. Surely they would have arrived in Dublin hours ago.  Niall sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Ah sleeping beauty is back with us!" Louis joked. Niall looked at him in a confused expression.

"Where are we?" Niall asked.

"just arriving in Dublin.." Liam replied, munching on a banana.

"just?" Niall questioned. He was really confused.  Harry exited the small bathroom in nothing but his boxers. Zayn mockingly wolf whistled, causing the others to slightly chuckle.

"Yeah there was a massive crash about 4am, we were delayed another 3 hours or so..." Harry explained. Niall just nodded. He stood up and grabbed himself a drink of water.
It wasn't long until they were all sat in the living room of Niall's family home. Maura had prepared them all lunch. The concert wasn't until tomorrow. So they had the rest of today to relax and get ready for the performance.

"Niall, love come help me in the kitchen..." Maura said, when really she wanted to talk to Niall about Richard.

Niall nodded and followed his mum to the kitchen, knowing exactly what she wanted to talk about. 

The boys just drank their drinks nd continued to watch the TV with no suspicion what so ever.
------------------
Niall stood next to his mum, he knew she didn't want him there to help with the lunch... He knew exactly what  she was going to talk about.
"he's changed Niall!" Maura sad softly.

Niall's eyes widened and his breathing sped up "You what?" he questioned. How could she say that.... Defend the man who had made his life a living nightmare.

"Niall... I've seen him..." Maura started, she was about to continue when Niall cut across her..

"Why would you want to do that?' Niall asked in shock. Maura looked at her son "Niall, love, he is a changed man, he can't apologise any more for what he done to you.... Prison has changed him.."

Niall couldn't believe this. Richard was only just out of prison and was already poisoning people with lies... " I don't believe this... He is messing with your head.."

" Niall please... I think we should all just get back to normality... I'm not saying forgive him, of course I'm not... But when I seen him, it was s new Richard.."

Niall's eyes were full of hurt and anger. He moved from the kitchen to the front door he needed to go a walk and freshen his mind.

"Where's Niall?" Louis asked.. ' oh he is just away to pick up some fresh bread.." Maura said looking at the boys.

Niall hadn't though about the screaming fans and flashing cameras.... His street was full of them... His only escape was jumping the back gardens.... Until he came to his own. He went to the place he always went When he was younger. The tree house. Greg and Niall had created it as their special den when they were younger and it was just Niall's place to think. He climbed the tree and sat in the den, quietly just on his own
Back in the Horan household. Greg had come to visit. He was looking forward to seeing his little brother. "where's Niall?" Greg asked his mum and the other boys,

"He's gone for milk.." Maura said.

"I thought it was bread.l" Louis said confused.

"He has been gone for ages thought...." Harry said.

"He seriously went out there to the shops with all those screaming fans... Himself?" Greg questioned.

"Hm I never thought of it like that.." Liam replied.

"He is not at the shops..." Maura added. Greg raised his eyebrow "Then where is he?" he questioned. Maura shrugged "I don't know...we had a bit of a row... He stormed out.." Maura replied.

The other boys were shocked. This was not Like Niall at all. Arguing with his mother? Storming out? Something was obviously bothering him.

"is he alright?" Zayn asked. Maura nodded "Just a little mix understanding.."
Niall as in the tree house. Even though it was light outside. It was dark up there. He and Greg had never thought to cut out any windows when they were younger. Niall sat with his knees huddled into his chest. He don't understand. It was if Richard was just getting away with it. But then he thought he wasn't going to let it bring him Down, he knew Richard wouldn't be able to hit him... Not with everyone around him. He decided to stop being stupid and go home.

When Niall entered the house, he went straight to the kitchen and apologised his mum. He still haft answered the phone that was in the bus and was flashing.

Here we go :) if you liked it and want more,you know what to do....leave a comment ;) xD

#24 1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:06 PM

of course when do you think you can post the next? ;D
swag

#25 MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:29 PM

Tommorow at some point hopefully :D x

#26 1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:32 PM

ok thanks these are awesome and they are not like the other ones that are all about the boys falling in love with the writer
swag

#27 MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:35 PM

Aww thanks :)) yeah I don't like fics like that I prefer writing just about the boys,,,, I have ideas for other stories but I am hoping to keep this one going for a while :). I have started charter 5... May even be up in the next few hours if I get moving :)) x

#28 1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:26 AM

sounds great I bet ur other idea is just as good as this one but keep this going it is good.<3
swag

#29 MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:28 AM

Thank you s much :) my new idea is like an alphabet Fic, each chapter would begin with the next letter in the alphabet,

But year I have areas written half of chapter 5 in the last hourx

#30 1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:53 AM

you are amazing don't know how you do it so I am sure the other idea you have will be great to but I think you should become a writer or something cause I can only dream of being this creative.
swag

#31 MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:26 PM

Thank you that's so nice to say :) I just love writing...when. Get a new dea I jot it down ad try and create something from it.... Part 5 will be up very soon in deed:) xD

#32 1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

ok sounds good 8)
swag

#33 MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

Chapter 5

That night... The boys just decided they were going to chill for the night, have a laugh and relax before the next concert tomorrow was a way out with some friends. Greg was off somewhere. It was just the boys at home.

This was weird for the boys, just chilling back and not having t worry about anything. Even if it was only for once night. Harry came in carrying a pile of DVDs. Followed by Liam with popcorn, crisps etc and Zayn with the drinks. Niall set up the Tv and the five of them just kicked back in the sofa.

"What we watching?" Harry asked, throwing a handful of popcorn up in the air and catching it in his mouth.

"SUPERMAAAN!" Louis erupted in a childish voice. Causing Niall and Zayn to laugh very loudly almost spitting out their drinks. Liam rolled his eyes. 

"NO!" Harry said quickly.

"Awww why?" Louis pouted. Flicking some popcorn at Harry.

Harry just picked it up and rammed it n his mouth "Because you have made us watch that so many times, I have already started memorising the dialogue.."

"That's not a bad thing.." Louis replied. Bouncing up and down in his Normal hyper way with the superman DVD in his hands.

"Come on Haz, it's the only way we will get him to shut up..." Niall laughed.

"Have to agree with that one.." Liam replied and Zayn nodded along in agreement.

"Ugh fine..," Harry said finally agreeing.    "Yayyyy!" Louis yelled, running over and putting the DVD in the player. He then started fumbling about in his bags.

"Eh Louis what are you doing?" Niall asked his friend and band mate curiously.

"Getting my pillow for the scary parts..Duh!" Louis replied, finally retrieving his pillow. Harris looked at him oddly.. "What Scary parts Louis? We're watching Superman...not paranormal activity.." he chuckled.

"It is still scary in some parts..." Louis replied causing the lads to chuckle a little.

Half way through the film and Niall was literally turning the living room upside down whilst looking for his 'lost' phone.

"All you gt to d is find da phone..." Zayn mocked, from one of their recent advertisements. "clearly not in Niall's case.." Liam laughed.

"Shut up.." Niall said with a smirk, as he picked the cushions up one by one chucking them aside as he searched under ne behind the couch.

"Erm Niall?" Harry asked. Niall turned and looked at him.. "yeah?" he questioned.

"Have you even tried the bus?" Harry asked with a smirk. That was replied with Niall  smacking his forehead and running out the front door...causing the boys to laugh loudly. A few minutes later, a very wet Niall, as it was raining outside, returned inside with his mobile. He looked a Harry who was about to speak.

"Don't say 'I told you so'.." he said quickly. Harry laughed loudly and patted Niall on the shoulder. "Nialler you never change do you?" Niall just rolled his eyes and went to fetch a dry pair of clothes.

Niall changed and sat back with the buys. Harry spoke up "Can we watch something else now?" Louis just shook his head "No it's not finished yet!"

"But you knows what is going to happen!" Harry replied. Louis just shrugged his shoulders. "it only has another 37 minutes to go!" . Harry sighed loudly.

Niall finally took the chance to look at his phone. 3 missed calls and 4 texts from am unknown number. He was curious...he opened the first text. Expecting it to be from some crazed fan.

LIttle Niall, it's been a long time, no speak. But then I am guessing you are not so little anymore. You must be what? 17/18. I heard about your success with the band. I always knew you would be a little star. We are in much need of a catchup do you not think?
Richard :)

Niall's eyes grew a little big as he read e next. For one how did Richard get a hold of his number, then again that probably wasn't hard as his number had been leaked over the Internet not that long ago. And two, why was he contacting him?

Niall decided he wasn't going to let that bother him, Richard could not hurt him anymore.

"who's hungry?....I'm hungry!" said Niall.    "You are always hungry Niall..." Harry chuckled.
"Come on Harry you are saying it as if it is a bad thing!" Niall laughed. The other boys chuckled.

"Well I'm starving.." Liam piped up.

"PIZZA!" Louis yelled, suggesting that is what they should eat.

"Have to agree with that..." Zayn chuckled. Niall got the menu and tossed it at Louis. And they soon called in food and just chilled out more.
...............................................................................................
Niall sat backstage. They were getting ready for their tour stop n Dublin. Niall wasn't nervous one bit. Dublin was the place he had been most looking forward to performing. Not only just because he is from near there.

"warm...UP.... Warm....UP....warm...UP..." said Louis being, his own, crazy, random self.

"Vas Happening..." Zayn said looking at his own reflection in the mirror. That was Zayn for you, an mirror or shiny surface he was looking at his reflection.
The concert went very well. The audience was brilliant. They even wanted more. The boys were exhausted when they headed off stage. Niall was completely unaware that he had his own stalker.

They boys headed off stage and to their dressing rooms. They all had separate ones. Niall turned in the light to his and almost collapsed in fear as he entered. There sat in the bed was the person he least wanted to see, the man he had hoped he would nevrcokenin contact with.

"Oh Niall, look at you, haven't you grown.." Richard said stepping of the bed. Niall couldn't move, he was literally paralysed in fear.

Richard had a closer look at Niall.. " I seen the show!"

"what...what are you doing here?" Niall finally managed to get out.    "I came to see you!" Richard replied.    "But why?" Niall asked. 

"you ruined my life Niall..." Richard said.

Niall was outraged...  I ruined your life?," he yelled in anger "You ruined mine you idiot"

Richard got closer  "look at you Niall, you are a disgrace, not compared to the other band members, but there is always one odd one.."

Niall tried his best not to let Richards words hurt him... But then Richard started rambling on about Niall maybe losing some weight. Niall didn't need to lose any weight. For a lad, like Niall who loved to eat, he didn't put the weight on, that was a good thing, if he lost weight he would fade away. But Richards words always found away to manipulate Niall.

"I better go.... We will see soon and I am hoping at you would have lost a few pounds.." Richard said, his nails digging into Niall's shoulder. This was his new way of torturing the teenager. Niall just nodded he was terrified of this man,

"Good lad.." Richard said, smacking Niall on the cheek and leaving the room. Niall quickly locked the door and huddled against the wall, his knees drawn up to his chest. Why was Richard doing this to him again? Had he done something wrong? He didn't understand it one bit.

Note: the next few chapters may start getting a little sore and maybe strong language and violence, just a warning!

#34 1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

sounds good this chapter was great and drama make the story better so thanks for your hard work
swag

#35 MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:20 PM

Thank you :) chapter 6 up as soon as I can xD

#36 1D123

1D123